• Green
    • Winchester
    • Flynn
    • Ladapo
    • Erwin
    • McLaughlin
    • Osei
    • Jahraldo-Martin

I thought Fane was poor, despite all the talk about him he isn't getting any better as he makes the same mistakes again and and again. That's my opinion about him anyway

For a scout very narrow minded that BP the lad is 20! Playing 2 leagues up from where he was last season. Some real coaching this season he will be a different player next year.

I thought Fane was poor, despite all the talk about him he isn't getting any better as he makes the same mistakes again and and again. That's my opinion about him anyway

Some slag off Green but he's having to correct mistakes from his partner, while having to contribute to our impotent attack. He's not young anymore. He's being asked too much of and it's showed in his form.

Fane is not really average at this level yet, despite some decent early season shows.

For a scout very narrow minded that BP the lad is 20! Playing 2 leagues up from where he was last season. Some real coaching this season he will be a different player next year.

Hope you are right, but what I see is what you get and don't see this improvement coming, for a 22yo he does the same things such as being the wrong side of his man in every game.

Mind you my assesment of Burgess has been revised, his lack of ability to use his height, poor distribution and lack of pace are concerning me.

Edited by BP1960

If he was quick, could use his height and pass the ball he probably wouldn't be here!!

Tarkowski could. Peter Clarke does.

A lad Burgess' size shouldn't have to be pushing 5"9 strikers in the back to win a header.

He's not bad, though I do think he's flattered by the negative, inhibited tactics we play.

Tarkowski could. Peter Clarke does.

A lad Burgess' size shouldn't have to be pushing 5"9 strikers in the back to win a header.

He's not bad, though I do think he's flattered by the negative, inhibited tactics we play.

In his favour Burgess generally reads the game well and makes some good interceptions, he's quite vocal too.

Clarke purely for that tackle/block when he was lying on the floor after their player went past Ripley.

Taylor was able to get past Ripley because Clarke allowed him to win the high ball in the first place. Thought he was poor for his standards, but he's done enough this season to be let off for an off-day.

Clarke purely for that tackle/block when he was lying on the floor after their player went past Ripley.

But that was all Clarkes own doing in the first place :goggle:

I honestly didn't really know who to give it to. Ripley didn't have much to do but pick the ball out of his goal after his team sorely let him down. I went for Fane just for effort in trying to break up the play and get us going. But even then, I can't say he was much cop at it on Saturday either. All distinctively :censored:e.

I went for Fane, just because he had a go a few times.

None of the above might have won by a landslide.

There's potential.

We had a tough time start to the season with no players to speak of.

Groundhog day for many regulars of statuesque defending, the Bermuda triangle in front of the 12 yard box and poor set pieces.

Fane is a bigger waste of money since Colbeck, he :censored:s himself everytime he gets the ball like it's a bomb. Got the first touch of Rolf Harris and has the footballing brain of an Athletico.

Slip of the finger, didn't mean to upboat you. What a load of bollocks.