Rochdales Calvin Andrew

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Latics appeal as Rochdale may have won under false pretences?

Stop talking nonsense. I thought you may have been joking when I saw your first comment, but you commenting similar again suggests you actually think the game should be replayed, which is frankly quite funny.

Stop talking nonsense. I thought you may have been joking when I saw your first comment, but you commenting similar again suggests you actually think the game should be replayed, which is frankly quite funny.

You should know me by now, tongue in cheek.

Disgusting and cowardly that. Ben Thatcher got an 8 game ban for similar on Pedro Mendes, which I still think is worse. Not sure where that came from, didn't seem that sort of game.

Disgusting and cowardly that. Ben Thatcher got an 8 game ban for similar on Pedro Mendes, which I still think is worse. Not sure where that came from, didn't seem that sort of game.

was the Ben thatcher one on the ball tho ? I know it was bad but off the ball is deemed worse I believe. What a :censored:ing cowardly pussy Mr Andrew