Rochdales Calvin Andrew

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we all start campaignin to bring back the death penalty I think we have to understand what prompted him to do that their may have been provocation.

There was a little tussle before it. I'm assuming that was what 'provoked him'.

Not that it matters.

There was a little tussle before it. I'm assuming that was what 'provoked him'.

Not that it matters.

It would matter if we were as some suggest go legal with the issue or even if Rochdale were to appeal it.

However a hefty punishment has been dished out Clarke has rather luckily not sustained a serious injury I think it should be left there

A member of staff at Rochdale (nobody of any importance) had a foul mouthed rant on social media. I shall be sending it to the club and FA. No place for brain dead morons like him in football.

Are you genuinely offended, or just looking to stick the boot in?

do you think some dale fans would hesitate to do the same ?

No idea, don't care. To me it looks like there are plenty of 'brain dead morons' in football and that's the way it is - if this warranted a complaint then for consistency the poster will be doing the same thing all weekend, every :censored:ing weekend.

Guest nonaenever

Let's leave it to the authorities in football to sort - but let's also make sure the cowardly, dirty bastard gets one hell of a reception if he has the balls to play at Oldham. Will spice up the atmosphere and work to our advantage (as long as it's just the crowd baying for blood and not our players in retaliation).

No idea, don't care. To me it looks like there are plenty of 'brain dead morons' in football and that's the way it is - if this warranted a complaint then for consistency the poster will be doing the same thing all weekend, every :censored:ing weekend.

Have you seen the post? I repeat, this guy works for Dale. It's not some kid mouthing off. Anyhow I've decided to leave It. Edited by kowenicki

Just what I was thinking, someone who was at the game should report that to the police, I'm sure they'd have to follow it up? What a horrible :censored: that Andrew is for doing that.

the length of the ban, may reflect the serious crowd trouble the dirty f**ker could have provoked.

• 2 weeks later...