Oxford

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winchester and Reckord not in the squad. Ladapo neither, but he's supposedly injured.They were the two, clearly. Think both will be gone in January.

Dummigan dropped and Green very fortunate to retain his place.

Three centre mids and Mckay leading the line. Dylan King in the squad - must be a youth lad.

Youth defender apparently, not sure on whether full-back or centre-back.

Looking at the team, looks like we will be reliant on Flynn and McLaughlin pushing high up the pitch the support Mckay. Possibly with Banks in a slightly more advanced role?

Youth defender apparently, not sure on whether full-back or centre-back.

Looking at the team, looks like we will be reliant on Flynn and McLaughlin pushing high up the pitch the support Mckay. Possibly with Banks in a slightly more advanced role?

King is big strong centre back, good in the air not so good on the ground

This is the only way we can play if we want banks in... 2 battlers to ease pressure on him. Question is are green and fane good enough...

It'll be interesting to see how we line up that midfield three. Banks has a good range of passing but will be unable to use it much if played as the most advanced of the three. Although he does look useful around the edge of the box with his shots.

This is the only way we can play if we want banks in... 2 battlers to ease pressure on him. Question is are green and fane good enough...

No the question is - is Banks anywhere near good enough to warrant two players doing the work for him? He ain't Kilkenny. Winchester against Sheff Utd at BP last season was given that role and was MOM.

One pass and you lose your place.

Let's pack our team with limited players - Dummigan was crap but give him a rollicking and put him back in. He oozes class compared to the crap alongside him.

Edited by eyres_28

No the question is - is Banks anywhere near good enough to warrant two players doing the work for him? He ain't Kilkenny. Winchester against Sheff Utd at BP last season was given that role and was MOM.

One pass and you lose your place.

Let's pack our team with limited players - Dummigan was crap but give him a rollicking and put him back in. He oozes class compared to the crap alongside him.

WTF...Winchester is not a Kilkenny either. He didn't lose his place because of one pass....he lost his place because of one almighty f*cking stupid pass on a par with under 10's football and doing sod all positive in 55 minutes. Time to cull the herd!!!

I remember Cheyanne Bodie, played by Clint Walker.

I was born on Broadway next door but one to what was then the Chadderton Arms. We moved just before I was 4 and there's not a lot I remember but one thing I do recall is that there was a lad about m age whose first name was Bronco. Wonder what happened to him, maybe he's on here...?