Oxford

While I'm not Burgess's biggest fan he does what he does adequately most of the time. He won't & shouldn't drop him at the moment.

?? adequately? The lad is 6ft 4 and can't challenge a man for headers as he doesn't get off the floor! Adequately is what has us in this situation. Wilson all day for me.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team would be

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Burgess

Dunne

Winchester

Fane

Croft

Green

Flynn

Any one of four up front to be replaced when they start doing there own thing.

Instruct Fane and Green to offload a simple pass to the nearest blue shirt when in possession.

My team would be

Ripley

Dummigan

Clarke

Burgess

Dunne

Winchester

Fane

Croft

Green

Flynn

Any one of four up front to be replaced when they start doing there own thing.

Instruct Fane and Green to offload a simple pass to the nearest blue shirt when in possession.

On the evidence of what makes you put Winchester in instead of McLaughlin?

We seemed to do ok when Klok was playing even if he isn't much of a player himself.

Should have been considered for Monday....at least he would have shown some fight. But Robinson's use of him has me confused...he was signed to play central midfield (or so I thought) but has generally been pushed out wide!!!

I wasn't sure whether to turn up (live near Cheltenham so Oxford just down the A40) but the news that Ladapo is injured is a clincher - I'll be there and I'm taking my neighbour with me as an honorary Latics fan for the day. We can surely grind out a tedious 1-0 away win - and we need to.

Winchester and Reckord not in the squad. Ladapo neither, but he's supposedly injured.They were the two, clearly. Think both will be gone in January.

Dummigan dropped and Green very fortunate to retain his place.

Three centre mids and Mckay leading the line. Dylan King in the squad - must be a youth lad.