Provisional Meeting Date with Chairman/Chief Exec - 24th Jan

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are claims on a Latics fans page from Kevin Chuckle that he and others have been kept away from this whole situation and were blocked from getting involved because those involved are close to Corney. They wanted to go to the meeting but were deliberatly kept out by NNN as tbey are close to Corney...

I personally think its bollocks but anybody know different?

Pink?

Green Final in our house.

Both, and also The Sunday Empire News a paper which was on sale at 10:30pm as we came out of the pub or cinema. It had reports from every league match, doesn't exist now, but a great read.

I was told in the early 1970s the Mossley player Eamon O' Keele, who later played for Everton, delivered Football Pinks to shops after playing in home matches.

There are claims on a Latics fans page from Kevin Chuckle that he and others have been kept away from this whole situation and were blocked from getting involved because those involved are close to Corney. They wanted to go to the meeting but were deliberatly kept out by NNN as tbey are close to Corney...

I only know what I've seen on Facebook but I'd say he's better off being kept away as he's a :censored:ing imbocile.

I don't know the sincerity of his claims on this occasion, but just be mindful thay this is a guy who was outed as lying about Simon Corney ringing him up and threatening him during the summer of 2016...

I don't know the sincerity of his claims on this occasion, but just be mindful thay this is a guy who was outed as lying about Simon Corney ringing him up and threatening him during the summer of 2016...

Wow! Didn't know that! Just make his nonsense even funnier to read!

It was entirely clear on here who was going, in fact, it nearly was NNN on his own and he was practically beggingfor others at one point.

A later flurry meant more going.

A couple tried at the very last minute but they'd had months to get involved, but even that was none of his crew I think.

He's talking through his arse.