Provisional Meeting Date with Chairman/Chief Exec - 24th Jan

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

Cheers, what time is the meeting?

The meeting is at 5pm - at least 5 of the fans have confirmed they can make it, possibly 6 plus myself (two are tied up with work/other commitments) - gotta dash - cheers.

P.S. Regarding BP's post at 2.34pm , the Chairman has said he has 2 important Chinese guests at the game tonight - so, very good of him not to postpone this.

The meeting is at 5pm - at least 5 of the fans have confirmed they can make it, possibly 6 plus myself (two are tied up with work/other commitments) - gotta dash - cheers.

P.S. Regarding BP's post at 2.34pm , the Chairman has said he has 2 important Chinese guests at the game tonight - so, very good of him not to postpone this.

We need to impress them with great support tonight and a thumping win.

It struck me this is maybe why SC has chosen this game to be free, to show the clubs potential crowds?

If SC says the first thing when you meet is that the Chinese are taking over,shake him by the hand, do a dance of joy, enjoy the hospitality and bin the questions except one..How many billions are they investing?

I'd still go ahead on the basis of 'if it fell through'... In the case of Hull being taken over by Chinese investors, the Football League didn't ratify it as their due diligence was too complicated regarding the investors other financial interests.

I'd still go ahead on the basis of 'if it fell through'... In the case of Hull being taken over by Chinese investors, the Football League didn't ratify it as their due diligence was too complicated regarding the investors other financial interests.

Sod that, I'd be driving him to the airport before the first question was asked.

Any due diligence will already have been done by Barry.

Edited by BP1960

Tonight is the perfect opportunity for us to get walloped 0-5, have fans lay into the players after a misplaced pass in the first 2 minutes, and see droves of fans heading to the exits well before FT, effectively making the decision for the Chinese to make an easy one.

Tonight is the perfect opportunity for us to get walloped 0-5, have fans lay into the players after a misplaced pass in the first 2 minutes, and see droves of fans heading to the exits well before FT, effectively making the decision for the Chinese to make an easy one.

I remember that happening at a home game last season when some Chinese were in the directors box.