Shrewsbury v Latics

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God that was bad second half.

First we looked okay generally - especially Flynn and Ngoo (he's a monster - will be a massive handful. I like him.). No end product like but it wasn't too bad. Has Mclaughlin got out of their right backs pocket? Never seen a man get tackled by one player so often.

Second half was appalling. My God we need a centre mid. Law was off the pace, Banks is definition of apathy and Fane is limited.

Hope there's some money left, because we need one so much.

Fane can't head can't control and can't pass ......he can run and is very effective at breaking up attacks. That's about it. He is a like a Duracell bunny....runs as fast as he can all the time until he runs out of juice

Does that make him our best midfielder? ;-)

We're 3 points better off than at the same stage of Shez's tenure last time but he will have realised by now that it's going to be much harder to keep us up this time round.

Got to be at least one experienced midfielder in very soon, I thought Green would have been ideal but he's been very poor since the opening games.

Oh for a Jose Baxter to pull the strings!! Chris Taylor not in the Blackburn squad today and providing he's not injured could be a good addition until the end of the season, would be worth an enquiry surely!!

We're 3 points better off than at the same stage of Shez's tenure last time but he will have realised by now that it's going to be much harder to keep us up this time round.

Got to be at least one experienced midfielder in very soon, I thought Green would have been ideal but he's been very poor since the opening games.

Oh for a Jose Baxter to pull the strings!! Chris Taylor not in the Blackburn squad today and providing he's not injured could be a good addition until the end of the season, would be worth an enquiry surely!!

Bolton*