Shrewsbury v Latics

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Beautiful healthy baby girl born 6:04 am this morning. Cmon now blues give me three points for a perfect day. I will be there Tuesday with all the other free loading day trippers

Congratulations on your new arrival

If your quick enough you can still get to the game.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Beautiful healthy baby girl born 6:04 am this morning. Cmon now blues give me three points for a perfect day. I will be there Tuesday with all the other free loading day trippers

Awwww - how lovely - congratulations! I`m sure you can get "Sheridan" in there as a middle name :chubb:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Beautiful healthy baby girl born 6:04 am this morning. Cmon now blues give me three points for a perfect day. I will be there Tuesday with all the other free loading day trippers ?

Congratulations! Opening a can to wet her head.

Poor 1st half, they causing problems on the wings. Our midfield is pretty non existent, law is not a centre midfielder, may aswell play with 10 with him there. Ladapo is playing well also.

Been saying this since Fleetwood. Play him at right back so you still have his set piece threat.