Shrewsbury v Latics

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be one of *them* aways, isnt it...

Can't wait.

Yep. I pick and choose my away's based on this. I'm in between about 4 different places this week and next but i had to make getting there possible. Whilst also (quite easily) convincing a few of the lads who we all used to regularly go away.

Yep. I pick and choose my away's based on this. I'm in between about 4 different places this week and next but i had to make getting there possible. Whilst also (quite easily) convincing a few of the lads who we all used to regularly go away.

Love an away where they expect you to bring a small number and you far exceed it.

There will be a lot of lapsed there and that generally means an atmosphere.

Edited by NewBlue

Somebody from the club needs to phone Shrewsbury and warn them of the numbers coming. Just to ensure stewarding / police and pies are in the correct numbers at least! Looking at the table and our home average they are probably just expecting about 200

Edited by Stagger Lee

Guest nonaenever

Somebody from the club needs to phone Shrewsbury and warn them of the numbers coming. Just to ensure stewarding / police and pies are in the correct numbers at least! Looking at the table and our home average they are probably just expecting about 200

Nah - it's much more fun to just surprise them. There won't be any mither and the away end is easily big enough to cope with what we will take. Mind you, can't see there (very nice) stewards letting us out for a half time cigarette like they did when we played there last season.

Disappointing we've not brought in at least one quality midfielder and a quality striker, what we've got isn't good enough and tomorrow is a big game to go into short on quality, Shrewsbury are no mugs and we've strengthened the only position we were okay in, very strange tbh especially on the back if what was said last week.

Ripley

Dummigan

Gerrard

Clarke

Wilson

McLaughlin

Fane

Law (wouldn't play him but goal may swing it)

Flynn

Erwin

McKay

Unless Holloway signs that's the team?

It would crazy to play Law centre mid. Play him at right back so we still have his free kicks. His corners are terrible. But we cant have a situation where Fane is the only person tackling.

Disappointing we've not brought in at least one quality midfielder and a quality striker, what we've got isn't good enough and tomorrow is a big game to go into short on quality, Shrewsbury are no mugs and we've strengthened the only position we were okay in, very strange tbh especially on the back if what was said last week.

One goal will win this game, Shrews 0 Oldham 1.