The Home End

We having the assumption that the first penalty we've had all season came in front of the biggest home crowd, at the end of the most-filled stand is no coincidence?

It's no coincidence it happened in the game we got the ball and more than one player in the box at the same time

Will there be enough pairs of hands to support the big flag like they did last night?

I suppose it's been so long since we had a decent crowd that they had forgotten how to unfurl it out properly.

32468583456_d58e90882b_z.jpg

I wasn't criticising last night's unfurling. I hope there are enough there for it to be unfurled regularly.

I didn't want to be the miserable bastard who said it but, same from the Chaddy End end of the North Stand.

Peterborough's 300 were quite loud though....

Until they left in droves........

Edited by PaulNTom

I didn't want to be the miserable bastard who said it but, same from the Chaddy End end of the North Stand.

So it seems the sound does not travel from one end of the ground to the other. I was sat in north stand RRE and did not hear a peep from them. Literally nothing. Not that they had much to shout about.

I was sat in the MMU chaddy side and could barely hear the RRE.

So it seems the sound does not travel from one end of the ground to the other. I was sat in north stand RRE and did not hear a peep from them. Literally nothing. Not that they had much to shout about.

I sit on the halfway line (MSU), the Chaddy End was definitely louder in the first half, but they were very quiet in the second half.

It looked like a proper home end, not one having its own private function under a stupid dipping roof. Some are biased based on old glories, but if both stands sing, one end is miles louder.... it's obvious. It was obvious to the players on the pitch - that's why it was changed, not the result of a survey.