Chinese investors...

Could this actually be happening? Are 20 years of misery about to come to an end and our long suffering fan base about to be given a glimour of hope?

Nah it's Latics.

I think we'd all turn into gibbering wrecks if a takeover happened ...Latics and Money ??? Double Nah.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'd all turn into gibbering wrecks if a takeover happened ...Latics and Money ??? Double Nah.

I think to soften the blow when it turns out to be a "typical Latics" situation, we should look at it that we will clear a few debts and have a few extra £100K's on the budget with the investment, rather than us being the L1 Man City.

I think to soften the blow when it turns out to be a "typical Latics" situation, we should look at it that we will clear a few debts and have a few extra £100K's on the budget with the investment, rather than us being the L1 Man City.

Not a cat in hells chance of us doing that anyway.

All I ask is they help us finish the stand, give the ground a good sprucing up and have us competing for promotion rather than survival.

We said that when TTA came in.

First couple of years we're decent - shame they shat themselves when it looked like we'd go up in 2006/07 allowing the season to Peter out. A bit of balls in the transfer market before the deadline instead of Luigi Glombard may have seen us go up. Instead they saw a Blackpool team heavily roll the dice with loanees and saw that was the way to go and the reason why there's been no continuity or upward curve since.

Edited by oafcprozac

I love the first line of the Chron article today. It's as though they've come up with a world exclusive, even though everyone has been talking about it for 48 hours.

"ATHLETIC are courting investment from millionaire Chinese businessman Martin Lee, the Chronicle can reveal."

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/101820/chinese-link-to-latics

I want to know why Ibby has pretty much copy and pasted one of my earlier posts in the Chron comments?!

The :censored:ing clot!

Coz he's the biggest Bell end going ..never heard so much :censored:e "Sadley"....him and his alter ego MFC....there is one notable difference though ...Glamour ...Fer fuks sake ! Edited by Combo