Chinese investors...

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the funding of Taylor, Ngoo, Gerrard, Holloway discussed at the fans/Corney meeting?

I suspect they may be the source in some shape or form unless Corney personally funded them. However even if Corney did then I'm certain a few on here will spin that into him being the anti-christ still

Was the funding of Taylor, Ngoo, Gerrard, Holloway discussed at the fans/Corney meeting?

I suspect they may be the source in some shape or form unless Corney personally funded them. However even if Corney did then I'm certain a few on here will spin that into him being the anti-christ still

I think that's wishful thinking. The club's model seems to be build a squad on :censored: all at the start of the season and see how it goes. If by January, things are going well (I did said if!) then you can leave it for the remainder of the season and prepare for yet another year in League One. If it all goes to :censored:, you can put a more reasonable budget in place in January and hope it's enough to stay up for yet another year in League One. We did the same this time last year.

You having a bad day, petal? Need to make up/start guessing and use it to have a dig at Latics fans? There, there!

Edited by boundaryblue80

I think that's wishful thinking. The club's model seems to be build a squad on :censored: all at the start of the season and see how it goes. If by January, things are going well (I did said if!) then you can leave it for the remainder of the season and prepare for yet another year in League One. If it all goes to :censored:, you can put a more reasonable budget in place in January and hope it's enough to stay up for yet another year in League One. We did the same this time last year.

Thought it was mentioned in the recent Radio Manchester interview with Moisley that bills were being paid by the latest solidarity payment from the PL?

Not really...the man serves up enough :censored: for fans to get pissed off at and vent about. Which in turn gets your sort from under your rocks to have a dig. Smacked of a random, pathetic attempt by Midsblue to start up some :censored: on a messageboard...and hey presto...it succeeded...you're on it like a tramp on a chip :laught30:

Now off you pop to dream about Simon in a bank withdrawing his millions to save us.......

Edited by boundaryblue80

It's so blindingly obvious only an idiot couldnt see it. There are a few. (awaits sneaky pete downboating me!)

• 2 weeks later...

Did wonder what MK did with the "big story".

Potentially still working on it I suppose...

Pretty sure the comment was more of a rebuke/ threat after what the OAFC statement had insinuated about him. I doubt very much that an article on Brassbank would be interesting enough to spend any time on (especially given that Ian Herberts(?) already wrote one on our demise a few months ago).