Latics v Bradford

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to understand why from a marketing perspective you would do it way they have - and cannot think of any good reason.

But from a financial perspective you wouldn't want to reduce prices for the big away crowds would you?

I can understand it from a financial perspective. Just the fact that they were advertising us as having the lowest league one prices at the P'boro game but then (without actually saying anything) put the prices back up. It's an easy way to annoy and put off anyone thinking about coming to the game.

So we get new fans coming along for a free match and then we stick the prices back up to 24 quid?

Mindless if that's the case.

Had a quick look on the Bradford site and adult tickets were £20 which was the advance price before the the reduced price offer.

Once again it's a short term view from the board. They'll be back moaning about hardly any fans turning up again soon.

Had a quick look on the Bradford site and adult tickets were £20 which was the advance price before the the reduced price offer.

Once again it's a short term view from the board. They'll be back moaning about hardly any fans turning up again soon.

24 quid in a town like Oldham with the football we get served is just not acceptable

I'm staggered they're that out of touch

So we get new fans coming along for a free match and then we stick the prices back up to 24 quid?

Mindless if that's the case.

The free game wasn't even in the clubs thinking when they put the offer on that made us the cheapest ticket in league 1 so they haven't done it intentionally!

Then to do a 3rd offer would defo unsettle season ticket holders.

The free game wasn't even in the clubs thinking when they put the offer on that made us the cheapest ticket in league 1 so they haven't done it intentionally!

Then to do a 3rd offer would defo unsettle season ticket holders.

The ST holders who payed 150 for their ticket? Cheeky bastards...

24 is too much whatever way you look at it

The ST holders who payed 150 for their ticket? Cheeky bastards...

24 is too much whatever way you look at it

Not disputing that £24 is too much, buy in advance option drops that price though so there is cheaper options....everyone had the chance for a £150 season ticket it was just for a chosen few.

Its difficult to select a team for tomorrow as we still havent signed any left footed players Shez said we were desperate for, be difficult to leave McLaughlin out as I think he is a threat for us up front so would probably go with.

Ripley

Edmondson

Clarke

Gerrard

Wilson

Ngoo

Green

Fane

Flynn

Holloway

McLaughlin

Its difficult to select a team for tomorrow as we still havent signed any left footed players Shez said we were desperate for, be difficult to leave McLaughlin out as I think he is a threat for us up front so would probably go with.

Ripley

Edmondson

Clarke

Gerrard

Wilson

Ngoo

Green

Fane

Flynn

Holloway

McLaughlin

Not sure I'd change Tuesdays team, I'd imagine their confidence levels are up? Although I would be tempted the start the new loan lad over Reckford.

Ngoo is never a midfielder from the few mins I saw of him on Tuesday.

Edited by super_blue

Not sure I'd change Tuesdays team, I'd imagine their confidence levels are up? Although I would be tempted the start the new loan lad over Reckford.

Ngoo is never a midfielder from the few mins I saw of him on Tuesday.

Fair point but Banks is never a footballer never mind a midfielder, as for Reckord I would play half a dozen in front of him at left back, fair play to Shez for wiping the slate clean with the lad and giving him his chance but he is just a very poor player on what we've seen so far.

Fair point but Banks is never a footballer never mind a midfielder, as for Reckord I would play half a dozen in front of him at left back, fair play to Shez for wiping the slate clean with the lad and giving him his chance but he is just a very poor player on what we've seen so far.

Agree with banks and reckford but feel Tuesday earned the right (for banks at least) to get another start.

I completely disagree re Banks. I think he's a tidy footballer at this level. If Shez is intelligent enough to play Green and Fane alongside him then he'll prove this. Edited by welshgaz

Not disputing that £24 is too much, buy in advance option drops that price though so there is cheaper options....everyone had the chance for a £150 season ticket it was just for a chosen few.

Anybody who begrudges non-ST holders paying a reasonable price despite paying £150 themselves is a dickhead.

Mmmmm steep that !! Thought the club were making a big deal about us being cheapest in league ? But for what a month or so ? Might have a rethink here ! Can I book online and then pay cash on pick up ? One more thing I'm a bit of a technophobe , how do I do this on iPhone please anyone ? Link please ?

Starting my business as a tutor for "technophobes" one to one or group sessions. 10 years experience in the phone and tablet industry.

Give us a shout if you fancy it.

Cheapest in greater Manchester ? If you book in advance