Latics v Bradford

When's the deadline for registering players for today's game?

Did we not announce Gerrards last return hours before the match?

Just have a feeling Taylor might be back...

Thought it was 12pm on a Friday for Saturday games. Might be wrong. Think gerrard was different because it was mid week?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When's the deadline for registering players for today's game?

Did we not announce Gerrards last return hours before the match?

Just have a feeling Taylor might be back...

I wouldn't get your hopes up - last I heard negotiations were still ongoing, but there was nothing concrete at all.

He's not very well thought of at Bolton, apparently...

Crikey a thread that actually has some respondents talking about football. Brian Wilson has played at left back and I read somewhere that Hunt can also do that. So expect just that one change. Holloway is likely to start every game with his two and half year contract.

A hard task this one with Bradford fans making most of the noise but at least there is the possibility of a win.

Holloway is likely to start every game with his two and half year contract.

I'd imagine he'll be wrapped in cotton wool a bit with his injury record, lack of games because he's on a 2 and a half year deal.

If we break Erwin or Mckay it's not our problem long term...

Edited by HarryBosch

From where I'm sat it looked like it hit a divot and bounced over the keeper

That's what I thought and the people around me thought the same.

A stroke of luck will happily take it though.

Have to say Bradford have looked the better side here. Would take a draw from here we will need to improve second half and get a hold of their number 10 Billy Clarke who seems to be finding space.

Good game overall though.

I reckon we are preparing ourselves for life in League 2, Gerrard and Holloway on two and half years isn't what was needed this season when we have no left footers and a midfield that's so poor it's embarrassing to watch, Ripley yet again man of the match for keeping it down to under half a dozen.

Better team won.Why did Reckord head out needlessly for a corner which led to their goal.He was under no pressure and no one near him.Thought Banks and Green had poor games but Reckord is next to useless.

McKay did nothing after he came on.

Ripley and Fane came out with some credit but fair play to Bradford.Not many will turn them over this season.

Still we were always in with a chance of nicking a draw.

Poor officials did not help our cause today.

I reckon we are preparing ourselves for life in League 2, Gerrard and Holloway on two and half years isn't what was needed this season when we have no left footers and a midfield that's so poor it's embarrassing to watch, Ripley yet again man of the match for keeping it down to under half a dozen.

The window hasn't shut. Wtf are you talking about? Holloway was needed. Gerrard is a great addition. There's still time to bring more in. Sheridan has already said he wants left footers so why are you harping on like the window has shut and he didn't bring any in?