Latics v Bradford

Holloway is a good signing, stand out for me aside from ripley who was again superb.

Fane Banks Green are hopeless, and thats being kind.

Oh one other thing if Reckford is a league 1 footballer im a rocket scientist, do us all a favour JS DO NOT PICK THE GUY AGAIN, EVER.IF I WASNT SO PISSED OFF ID FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY...

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banks should be fined for that dive. He could either have had a shot or played in McLaughlin who I think would have been 1v1. Instead he dives to try win a FK on edge of the box. Disgraceful.

Need to sign x2 CM's, LB and a pacey winger at least before the window shuts.

Banks should be fined for that dive. He could either have had a shot or played in McLaughlin who I think would have been 1v1. Instead he dives to try win a FK on edge of the box. Disgraceful.

Need to sign x2 CM's, LB and a pacey winger at least before the window shuts.

And we still haven't a goal poacher.

Eh? We'd won two out of three prior to todays loss against a very good side....?

l was making the point that ( in general ) our midfield doesn't supply our forwards with anything to work with.....thus making wins improbable. Yes, we beat a piss poor Peterborough side, but put us up against any team with the slightest bit of pace and movement and we're fecked! You can't be happy with our midfield ....surely?

Where had this £150 come from all of a sudden? It was £200.

Point still stands though.

It wasn't £200.

Every single one was prepared to pay, and handed over a full £350.

Perhaps people need to remember that fact. Maybe those who wish to pay £15 should have to pay £25 and then get £10 back if we win?

Non ST holders whining about people who committed £350 at the end of Feb should shut up.

Thought today's game against one of the best teams in Div 1 exposed our weaknesses at left back,midfield and our lack of a fox in the box.Shez will sort it out if anyone can so not too dismayed if it gets new players in and we can off load our deadwood.Pity Rekord and Banks have contracts.Not many teams will beat Bradford.

It shouldn't be news to any of us that we struggle in midfield it's just been highlighted today by what was the best performance I've seen from a league 1 team at BP this season. Cullen and Clarke in the middle were impressive for them.

Credit too Wilson and Clarke for us who kept battling. We may aswell call off the player of the season awards because Connor Ripley should and no doubt will sweep the board.

Over to you Shez we need atleast 2 midfielders and a left back. He knows we need to keep the ball better he needs to find the players to help us do that.

I'm off for a pint I suggest the rest of you do something similar.

If that was the best opposition this season then next year we should walk this league. Mind you we would have to be in this division initially