Messageboard upgrade and stuff.

1 hour ago, jorvik_latic said:

I think the official one isn't available any more. There's IPB Buddy on iOS but I can't remember if it was free or not.

Tried that one but still have the annoying banner making my screen move when scrolling.

Ah well, I'll live!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New forum layout looks great and its miles better for rating peoples posts however the old forum signed me in automatically on my phone and I have forgot my password and the email i used to create my account. Thus leading me to create this account..

I know you admins are quiet busy and help out on here out of the kindness of your hearts but if there is any chance one of you could delete the account im locked out of OAFCM35 and rename this accounts username to wroteforluck87 to match my twitter handle and to give me a bit of anonymity from google searches as i tend to be a shade tongue in cheek on here wouldn't want my posts to be held against me at a later day by a scrupulous employer I would be very grateful

Yours sincerely 

The poster previously known as OAFCM35

2 hours ago, Josh Welden said:

New forum layout looks great and its miles better for rating peoples posts however the old forum signed me in automatically on my phone and I have forgot my password and the email i used to create my account. Thus leading me to create this account..

I know you admins are quiet busy and help out on here out of the kindness of your hearts but if there is any chance one of you could delete the account im locked out of OAFCM35 and rename this accounts username to wroteforluck87 to match my twitter handle and to give me a bit of anonymity from google searches as i tend to be a shade tongue in cheek on here wouldn't want my posts to be held against me at a later day by a scrupulous employer I would be very grateful

Yours sincerely 

Think before you post going forward then! ?

11 hours ago, Josh Welden said:

Once match day refreshments are in full flow its not always so easy ?

Pissed or not - don't be an ass.  That said, I will change it to wroteforluck87 for you (getting an error right now, need to investigate that first).

16 hours ago, Josh Welden said:

Yours sincerely 

36 minutes ago, Ackey said:

Pissed or not - don't be an ass.  That said, I will change it to wroteforluck87 for you (getting an error right now, need to investigate that first).

We're looking at the issue, which seems to be related to your gmail email account.  In the meantime, if you've got an alternative email address we can try, please send it to me in a PM.

2 hours ago, Stevie_J said:

We're looking at the issue, which seems to be related to your gmail email account.  In the meantime, if you've got an alternative email address we can try, please send it to me in a PM.

Never mind.  It's sorted now.

Please feel free to make a small donation to OWTB, which is what we generally ask for a name change request.

When viewing on a phone, if you had previously viewed a thread then somebody else posted, when you clicked on the thread it would take you to the latest post. This board you have to scroll thru all the posts youve already read every single time. That will lose the board a few posters quite sharpish.

11 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

When viewing on a phone, if you had previously viewed a thread then somebody else posted, when you clicked on the thread it would take you to the latest post. This board you have to scroll thru all the posts youve already read every single time. That will lose the board a few posters quite sharpish.

Press on the circle or star and it works.

As o4u has said; the mobile site now functions the same as the main site and so you have to click the icon to the left of the title to access the next unread post. 

If anyone's unsure of that guidance post below and I will put some screenshots together to help.