Messageboard upgrade and stuff.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, underdog said:

Your  word "fucking" wasn't edited out Harry...interesting...and I'm struggling to "reply" too.

might take me some time to work this out

Have you signed in? Fucked me up early doors, It's took me 4 years to get used to the old style now I'm back to square one. BP was right.

3 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Have you signed in? Fucked me up early doors, It's took me 4 years to get used to the old style now I'm back to square one. BP was right.

The mods have been wanting to do this upgrade for ages but waited until he'd left. 

Hearts of gold those lads.....

29 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Yep signed in and now worked it out...you click on the word "quote" and not the + (plus) key..doh...

Don't mean to knock whoever has put time and effort in but I hate it ! That's only cos as Harry stated earlier I hate change. He probs meant it tongue in cheek whereas I don't. I am a massive technophobe to say the least and was comfortable with the old layout. Oh well I suppose in a few years I will have my head round this one. 

3 minutes ago, joe_lead said:

Quite like the new format, however I notice my profile gender has changed to female.  As I keep having to tell my friends and work colleague's  .... it's a fecking man bag!!

Woah....I'm male?...I didn't feel a thing. That is quick gender reassignment...priceless hahah

Old site had some annoying faults but had a nicer homely feel, this feels like moving from the Chaddy end to the Frizzell stand. You know its better and makes more sense but will take some getting used too

:United_States:  <---------  Should this be the first choice emoji?  *mock outrage* 

Don't suppose we've reached the dizzy heights of an app have we?

The advert banner at the top means it keeps going off centre when I scroll. I only use my mobile for the site.

One positive is I can see how many upboats and downboats I've had and it is a little more modern!

If anyone wants to give me an upboat they're always welcome! ?

4 hours ago, oafc_lover said:

Don't suppose we've reached the dizzy heights of an app have we?

There's been an app for ages, the old site worked on it too - it used to be that you had pay for it - I will be honest I don't know if they still do the app or if it's still paid for, as I don't use it.

21 minutes ago, Ackey said:

There's been an app for ages, the old site worked on it too - it used to be that you had pay for it - I will be honest I don't know if they still do the app or if it's still paid for, as I don't use it.

I think the official one isn't available any more. There's IPB Buddy on iOS but I can't remember if it was free or not.