the FACTS thread

Don't suppose it will stay that way; far more likely that it will degenerate into name calling and bickering but how about a thread based on established facts?

So number one - Does anyone know for a FACT that bailiffs were at the club last week?

8 minutes ago, leeslover said:

I don't know that. It's separate from gear being repossessed if that's where you're going

Not trying to going anywhere.  Just bored of every thread descending into bickering so trying to stick to the facts

3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Not trying to going anywhere.  Just bored of every thread descending into bickering so trying to stick to the facts

No problem, just clarifying in case you thought they'd walked out with a lawnmower. .. They wanted quite a lot of money.

1st FAct of the FACT thread:

EDIT linking doesn't quite work

Stevectm:
Though I regularly read OWTB, I rarely post.

When I first saw this issue, I resisted replying, feeling it would quickly go away.

Sadly, this has not been the case and feel I should clarify the situation.

As a Latics fan, I and my company, have worked with and provided support to the club in many ways.

Last year, as part of a commercial deal we supplied a triple mower on extended loan.

That loan period expired some time ago. Recently, we had the opportunity to turn that machine back into cash (approx £20k),without the need to depreciate our asset.

I consulted the club to advise them of this and it was agreed we would collect the machine.

At the same time, I re-affirmed our continued support with other similar initiatives at the appropriate time.

May I ask that all Latics fans now concentrate on more positive things, such as recent form, contract extensions, this week at Latics, Little Latics and roar is on to 3 points today.
Edited by singe

We won today

We had a transfer embargo pre-Xmas that was lifted early Jan

We had our EFL league on handout with the rest of the teams in Jan

we have taken out £340k (might be 350k) loan in feb to a company called Necarcu  who we have previously loaned from. One of the directors on the board of OAFC 2004 was not consulted or even advised of this obligation.

we have a new company registered at BP on 3rd March called LED Media LTD. One director Simon Corney

The ground got so me nice perimeter fencing for advertising end of March and our captain Clarke signed a new deal

we have WUP court date on 8th may published in the he London Gazette

The club offered fans a season ticket promotion, those that paid by 1st April got a reduced rate first)

The bailiffs did visited the club not last week but the week before

the club did not lease the mower/it was not repossessed and the rightful owner took it back (thanks for the clarity)

the club are giving fans 3 days next week to claim their scoreboard refund but are unclear what will happen to the unclaimed money if you don't. This will include the previous scoreboard monies too. (Refund extend to start of next season as per club statement after I had posted the original fact)

we  are 17th in the league as of today

i am having a beer..cheers

Edited by underdog
Extension to refund

Our average home league attendance after today v Bolton is 4,407. With Rochdale to come that means our average for 2016/17 will be higher than for the whole of 2015/16 (4,361).

OK, only a few hundred higher but who could have predicted that back in the dark days of December!!

4 hours ago, singe said:

1st FAct of the FACT thread:

EDIT linking doesn't quite work

Stevectm:
Though I regularly read OWTB, I rarely post.

When I first saw this issue, I resisted replying, feeling it would quickly go away.

Sadly, this has not been the case and feel I should clarify the situation.

As a Latics fan, I and my company, have worked with and provided support to the club in many ways.

Last year, as part of a commercial deal we supplied a triple mower on extended loan.

That loan period expired some time ago. Recently, we had the opportunity to turn that machine back into cash (approx £20k),without the need to depreciate our asset.

I consulted the club to advise them of this and it was agreed we would collect the machine.

At the same time, I re-affirmed our continued support with other similar initiatives at the appropriate time.

May I ask that all Latics fans now concentrate on more positive things, such as recent form, contract extensions, this week at Latics, Little Latics and roar is on to 3 points today.

Wow. And there we have it. 

2 hours ago, Worcester Owl said:

Our average home league attendance after today v Bolton is 4,407. With Rochdale to come that means our average for 2016/17 will be higher than for the whole of 2015/16 (4,361).

OK, only a few hundred higher but who could have predicted that back in the dark days of December!!

With a 6000 (or slightly less) crowd against Rochdale we will have had our highest average home attendance since 2009/10.