Other Teams' Retained Lists

Chris Hussey as a left back is as good as you will get in League Two. Didn't hit it off at Swindon last year granted but was in team of the year a couple of years ago and played well for Burton in the playoffs when they went up. Great at set pieces too which could prove massive in League Two.

just think what players are effective in this league and what shite we are going to have to get used to, lumps like Rhead and Akinfenwa bullying defenders...Winchester and Banks looking world beaters..

If we find it a struggle next season then there will never be any hope..

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Take your pick..if affordable wages Jack Hobbs anyone?

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/premier-league-efl-retained-lists-1541336

What? The cricketer? He died in 1963 and he was 81 then. 

Oh, THAT Jack Hobbs. Not sure he'll want to drop two divisions, but a bloody good signing for whoever gets him.

14 hours ago, OldHallam said:

Scott Vernon ......Just saying ;-) Still only 34 surely not must be 70 ....   Chris Taylor 31, Danny Philiskirk 27...., Marsh Brown, Clarke-Harris, Forte all released for crimes against football.   Never mind Danny Whittaker will be back. 

Bad bit is those released in Div 2 mean nothing to me name wise. 

I know the Vernon bit is a joke, but thats realistically who we will end up looking at.

Not any players from the Prem or Championship whove been on 10-15k a year who wont be moving anywhere near our team. I think Baxter is our marquee signing, and I now expect 6 lower league has beens/kids on loan from Prem.