Tommy Wright return confirmed

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Wellens telling several people at weekend (away with united) that we've not paid him a penny yet and owe him. 

Yet he's still there? Don't believe it. Harbin and Wright will stay wellens isn't really needed as Tommy does most of the training himself. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Yet he's still there? Don't believe it. Harbin and Wright will stay wellens isn't really needed as Tommy does most of the training himself. 

Not true at all. I've seen them train quite a bit over the past two weeks and Wellens is well in the thick of it...

Wellens was there with Jon Macken, think Macken is involved with the youth at oafc. 100% true Wellens was saying he had been paid nothing and was owe'd. It may well be he will be paid from here on in but pissed up off duty I have no doubt what he said was true.

24 minutes ago, Clifford said:

On a Manchester United tour? A good friend was working there with him. Believe what you will.

I'm just a bit puzzled why he would complain about not being paid less than a month into a job?

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

They were only helping out, bit of a cheek to want paying as well.

I'd imagine we offer the chance to get experience on the proviso they get little or no cash. 

I know Dickov said he was on little more than petrol money (yes I was there).

• 1 month later...