Blackpool (A)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Well in between arguing with the bloke in front of me about Sheridan and the team he picks, the bits I saw number 17 fucking up led me to believe he was wank. So I apologise to those who thought he played well. 

I thought Mantack made a difference today, he gave us a width we were missing earlier in the game, alright not everything he tried came off, but he had a couple of shots which caused them trouble and played with a bit of zest which the majority of the team were lacking.

11 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Well in between arguing with the bloke in front of me about Sheridan and the team he picks, the bits I saw number 17 fucking up led me to believe he was wank. So I apologise to those who thought he played well. 

U ok Hun?

20 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I thought Mantack made a difference today, he gave us a width we were missing earlier in the game, alright not everything he tried came off, but he had a couple of shots which caused them trouble and played with a bit of zest which the majority of the team were lacking.

He had all the pitch to run into everytime he received the ball, Blackpool's left back nowhere to be seen or not even 10 yards near him, only problem I had with him he had a few chances to run at the LB but stopped dead waiting for the over run but overall couldn't fault him for his effort when he came on

On 25/08/2017 at 10:08 AM, butchcass said:

I'm going straight from the match to do the Blackpool Illuminations 10K along the promenade.

Race starts at 8pm so if you see a large bloke in a Latics shirt running past you, struggling for breath, please give him a cheer (if any of you are still upright by then).

We were sat next to  a fan who said he was doing this run after.

Hope you enjoyed the race more than the game!!

Just seen the second goal again......aaaghhhhhh...got to be better keepers around.

52 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

He had all the pitch to run into everytime he received the ball, Blackpool's left back nowhere to be seen or not even 10 yards near him, only problem I had with him he had a few chances to run at the LB but stopped dead waiting for the over run but overall couldn't fault him for his effort when he came on

To be fair he is a right back, who seemed to be carrying the whole weight of the team in the 2nd half. Kid was blowing after 20 minutes though

7 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

We were sat next to  a fan who said he was doing this run after.

Hope you enjoyed the race more than the game!!

Just seen the second goal again......aaaghhhhhh...got to be better keepers around.

Lloris let an identical goal in last week. The guy had all day to take a shot whilst Gerrard tried to carry his arse across

7 minutes ago, youngen said:

To be fair he is a right back, who seemed to be carrying the whole weight of the team in the 2nd half. Kid was blowing after 20 minutes though

Yeah I understand that, couldn't fault him for his effort today just thought he could of had a go at LB instead of stopping and waiting for Dummigan to overlap

9 minutes ago, youngen said:

Isn't he a left back? Even if not he turned them back with his runs and aggression. Agree he didn't make the right choice every time but he's a kid playing with senior pros who look like they've never met before 

Wasn't there today- but just like Lloris last week- that second goal was awful. Gerrard not quick enough but most League 1 keepers save those.

IF some players have played carrying injuries or illness, that moment must've been demoralising. Keeper is a must before Tuesday. Rob Green about to sign for Hudds- I'd take Coleman back if possible 

17 minutes ago, Boys in Blue said:

Wasn't there today- but just like Lloris last week- that second goal was awful. Gerrard not quick enough but most League 1 keepers save those.

IF some players have played carrying injuries or illness, that moment must've been demoralising. Keeper is a must before Tuesday. Rob Green about to sign for Hudds- I'd take Coleman back if possible 

I know what you mean about most league one  keepers saved  that but most league one keepers would not have had to save it ...Gerrard defending was a disgrace . Wilson has got a 6 month contract Gerrard is going to steal 2 years money off us

3 hours ago, aaronoafc said:

"You're not fit to wear the shirt" was justified. Some of them aren't

Toatally agree, the day out today cost £150, them so called footballers played for 10mins, what a joke it was today, your not fit too wear the shirt was bang on?

21 minutes ago, oafc21 said:

Toatally agree, the day out today cost £150, them so called footballers played for 10mins, what a joke it was today, your not fit too wear the shirt was bang on?

£150 - You need to cut out the Champagne

No way travel and match ticket cost more than £50 from the Oldham area.

I don't understand how anyone could applaud that shite off today. That was one the most disgusting disgusting displays I've seen following this club for 20 years now (I'm 26). A spirited ten minute spell doesn't make up for the most gutless display I've ever watched supporting Latics. I not only paid £22 to watch that shit, I had to shell out another £20 in a black cab cause the fucking trains weren't running. Fuck off Latics

A bloody disgraceful performance today & should not be tolerated....it's very early to be taking action but that shite today was totally unacceptable.

The game was lost after 15 minutes once again, no passion, no pride, and no bloody idea. We gave it a go 2nd half but you're not going to win games playing for 45 minutes.

I don't know whether it's down to Shez or not but he picks the team and must be held responsible, and only 3 subs...what's all that about?

I'm not sure I can watch this shite much longer.......this week should be interesting to say the least!

8 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I love pyro, but I reckon we'll be getting a big fine for today...

Yep.  Blackpool should do too for not carrying out proper searches on fans (it's not like there's anything happening terrorism-wise in the world at the moment, is it?) and failing to control the crowd (our pitch-invader)...