Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Why would anyone down boat that? I'll up boat him to fix it

There are a few fanboys hanging onto his every word around. Don't get the adulation.

He's well behind on the poss Kean Bryan news too, though some will believe he was in on it from the start or first to reveal.

No departures yet I think is key. If anybody has to go to fund these moves let's hope it the right ones.

Time to reflect on if this is a good window or not is when it closes and we can really weigh up the ins and outs.

Shouldn't stop anybody enjoying the ride until deadline time though.

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

And Byrne.... and whatever else happens.

Another loan though. 

People talking as if we're "splashing the cash" again like they were in June/July last time we weren't.... :lol:

I hope we do in the next few hours but, we haven't so far....

I'm well happy with Byrne and Doyle though, especially Byrne. Looking forward to watching him on Saturday. Sounds like an actual footballer. 

2 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This is going to go down badly maybe even with my new mate Andy permitter west. But ..... a goalkeeper that shez calls a number two, a striker that I don't think is really going to change that much. A potential 20 year old keeper and a young defender/ midfielder. The last two aren't even done deals. No new investment, I'm not sure it's quite crack out the bunting time..:.

Seen as we are now BEST MATES im let this fly still 2 hours to go and 2 mins hopefully Wilson is set free he is super shite

6 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Another loan though. 

People talking as if we're "splashing the cash" again like they were in June/July last time we weren't.... :lol:

I hope we do in the next few hours but, we haven't so far....

I'm well happy with Byrne and Doyle though, especially Byrne. Looking forward to watching him on Saturday. Sounds like an actual footballer. 

Byrne was very refreshing the other night. Good player. 

Guest Stanley30

I absolutely love transfer deadline day. Even better when ur club goes mental and signs loads: ? All seem like she's signings, let's add a bit of sparkle now ?

8 minutes ago, latics22 said:

This is going to go down badly maybe even with my new mate Andy permitter west. But ..... a goalkeeper that shez calls a number two, a striker that I don't think is really going to change that much. A potential 20 year old keeper and a young defender/ midfielder. The last two aren't even done deals. No new investment, I'm not sure it's quite crack out the bunting time..:.

The criteria is are they better than what we have got, most would  say so.

Archived