Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

I think he is well in the know, sounds like a lot has changed with club policy in the last few hours and his tweets reflect that.

Nothing has changed, this has all been on the cards and well predicted on here etc.
He changed his tune in an hour, seeing we have signed some people Been disparaging for months.
Mind he wasnlt the only one.

I like him in general but he's not the Messiah.

32 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

Had a drive past the club when I finished work (sad I know) someone pulled up outside the main entrance in a black range rover, could have been Doyle (had to Google him when I got home)

Yep that was Doyle I saw

2 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

No doubt McFluff believes they should be given a chance and Corney is a GENIUS 

Laughable! 

Can you please pack in this shit, calling out the posters you don't like without cause? It never really ends well and makes work for people who really aren't looking for any. Thanks now. 

Currently there is no reason to believe that this window is any different to others. The 'funding' which appears to have been secured has no doubt also been secured during other transfer windows, utilised to make very similar signings often also as loans and on short term contracts.

difference this time is that corney has seen fit to give the name of one of his funders which seems to have got everyone in a tizz, including journalists. 

what a lot of fuss over absolutely nothing. People clearly love to make a drama out of nowt. 

Archived