Ex players and that

Just now, yarddog73 said:

Played very well on the left wing where I don't remember him being played there here even when the position needed filling.

We mustn't ever question coaches though 

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Played very well on the left wing where I don't remember him being played there here even when the position needed filling.

We can question them, it’s just that we’ll be told that they know better…

but sometimes they don’t …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

It gets banded about on here that Dullsworth knows better because he's done it all as a player but clearly others can see something in Vaughan that we see, imagine seeing talent like Harry as a problem though, mystifying to me but in Dullsworth we trust.

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

It gets banded about on here that Dullsworth knows better because he's done it all as a player but clearly others can see something in Vaughan that we see, imagine seeing talent like Harry as a problem though, mystifying to me but in Dullsworth we trust.

Again. Add the other managers

It might be just as simple as, HV got fed up with us/being loaned out and now his confidence has been boosted by a great opportunity at a Championship side where he's surrounded by better players, and his motivation has rocketed. Of course we want any Latics player to be motivated when they put the shirt on, but at the end of the day they're only human. He's still a kid and it's easy to imagine that at one point he might have wondered if he'd make it, which in turn may have led the coaches to wonder if he had it in him. Now he's got a great chance with a free start and good luck to him.

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Fair enough. I live in Ipswich land and the locals do like him

Any word on the progress or not of  young Kings Lynn centre back Adam Crowther who took my eye earlier in the season?

48 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Any word on the progress or not of  young Kings Lynn centre back Adam Crowther who took my eye earlier in the season?

Not in my loop.  He was a scratch golfer as a junior at the club I was a member of until recently.  If they do come up they will be my nearest ground but still nearly 50 miles away

1 minute ago, Dave_Og said:

Not in my loop.  He was a scratch golfer as a junior at the club I was a member of until recently.  If they do come up they will be my nearest ground but still nearly 50 miles away

That's a crazy stat comparing it to how many clubs we have in the North West

16 minutes ago, O.A.F.C. said:

I live in a pretty remote part of the country!

My nearest ground this season has been Southend and that's nearly 80 miles. Ipswich is my nearest EFL club but when you think their big derby game is against Norwich, over 40 miles away it puts the North West in context 

Edited by Dave_Og

56 minutes ago, Hemel latic said:

I think Kings Lynn are the next highest Norfolk club in the pyramid after Norwich which tells you a lot about that difference between the major conurbations and counties such as Norfolk and Suffolk.

After Ipswich I think Needham Market are the highest level club in Suffolk in the Southern Premier. Makes Norfolk look like a hotbed

16 hours ago, O.A.F.C. said:

After last night's results it's looking pretty likely that Eastleigh is going to be my nearest National League ground next season...110 miles away from down here in Exeter.  😔