Bury - call ups

Just now, kowenicki said:

What’s the rule? 2 goalkeepers away on international duty (well, one keeper and Ruddy)

Dummigan usually gets called up. I *think* if it's three, you can request to postpone. If he doesn't I imagine we'll have to play on because we have Wilson and youths. 

Just now, josh_latics said:

Dummigan usually gets called up. I *think* if it's three, you can request to postpone. If he doesn't I imagine we'll have to play on because we have Wilson and youths. 

Seems a bit harsh when 2 keepers are called up.  Should be enough on its own. 

2 hours ago, Forte_Baby said:

Wonder if oldham did want it called off that young lad who has played for England at youth level would he count? 

Think he might be too young. We did call off a game due to having 3 players away because some lad who had only been on the bench a couple of times at most had been called up for Wales u18s.

I don't think he ever played for us.

IIRC we had a bunch of injuries at the time and we did better in the rearranged fixture than we were expected to for the original but lost 1,000 off the gate.

27 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Even before the magnificent bastard played I fancied that Haiti v Japan match, especially if it was in Europe.

Looks like it's in Yokohama though which is a bit far. 

Unless you lot want to crowd fund me...............? 

Would you take a one way ticket? ?

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Even before the magnificent bastard played I fancied that Haiti v Japan match, especially if it was in Europe.

Looks like it's in Yokohama though which is a bit far. 

Unless you lot want to crowd fund me...............? 

It will be live on TV if you have satellite.

13 hours ago, Forte_Baby said:

Ryan McLaughlin often gets called up but if he his injured he proberly be over looked.

4 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If he's injured wouldn't you say he will DEFINITELY get overlooked ?

Or, if we’re being even more pedantic,  rather than overlooking him, they might look at him, notice his hamstring and then look for someone else.

* now sitting here waiting for someone to comment that Michael O’Neill would need x-ray vision to see McLaughlin’s hamstring.

** and a further comment that an x-ray wouldn’t pick up his hamstring.

I’ll stop now.

On 27/09/2017 at 0:23 AM, boundaryblue80 said:

Any 3 players. Can’t see Corney wanting to lose such a money spinner (for us) to a Tuesday night tho. 

Bury haven't brought much more on a Saturday than they have on a Tuesday in the past if memory serves me correctly. 

Considering they're not happy at the moment it would likely be an even more pitiful following than normal anyway.