PLAYERS STAFF STEWARDS NOT PAID - CRISIS

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

Show me where I justified it,or said it was correct? I simply stated it was old news and it would be paid! jotavic said I was moaning that was how it all this began! 

Sounds like a justification to me.

Tell that to the Bank Manager. "It's just cash flow, boss, I can pay up, honest. Please don't adversly affect my credit rating"

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

It will be paid it always is, just cash flow.

14 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Think you need to look up the word justification 

ok.

Justification
dʒʌstɪfɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/
noun

the action of showing something to be right or reasonable.
"the justification of revolutionary action"

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

It will be paid it always is, just cash flow.

Sounds like you want it to be seen as reasonable, at the very least?

I'll let you decide?

47 minutes ago, blueatheart said:

No, you're just being a dick.

My mortagage comes out two days after pay day. I'm lucky in that I could probably cover it as a one-off. I probably can't cover all my other bills that also come out two days after pay day. Let alone put food on the table and fuel in the car. 

The staff at latics aren't paid a lot. The junior members of the squad and the youth team aren't paid a lot. They don't (and shouldn't even require) savings to cover their mortagage "just in case" their employer fails to pay them their wages on time.

Sadly, latics have put them in this position too many times.

How many times is acceptable to you? How many times would you have to call your mortagage company to say their payment will be late before you got pissed off?*

*no answer required, you're rolling in it.

Completely agree - I wasn't particularly sensible with money in my younger years - my fault I know. I'm better at it now

My mortgage and other priority payments come out day after my pay day. If my employer was late paying me I would quite simply, be fucked! 

1 day late bad enough - 5 days is absolutely disgraceful 

Edited by Buckshawlatic

Just now, deyres42 said:

He made it pretty clear in his last video that he couldn't go on.

well if i were buying or investing id be seriously looking to lower my offer, whats corney gona do? 

Now theres the million dollar question, right there.

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You've got to say Corney must be in an atrocious position when trying to negotiate any sort of deal, I hope to god we won't be sold down the river here. 

Absolutely.just posted as much.

Basically any buyers will know the clubs pretty much about to hit the wall, i wonder if corney asked his mates to front this months wages..he must of done..and we can deduct what the answer was...ok thats putting 2 and 2 but it sounds realistic to me..and i wouldnt be suprised if the other two (tosspots) said no..hope it bites em on the arse if my musings are correct..surely corney wouldnt of wanted perspective buyers to know just how serious the mess is???it weakens his position massively

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

You've got to say Corney must be in an atrocious position when trying to negotiate any sort of deal, I hope to god we won't be sold down the river here. 

Stuff everything he says..dont believe a word of his, and i actually have more disdain for the other 2..does anyone seriously think they care for the club

I’m surprised people are surprised. We are hand to mouth.  Sometimes the hand is empty, sometimes it misses the mouth.

SC has very publicly stated he can’t go on this way and needs an investor or sale. 

Until that happens, this will occur from time to time. 

Its shit for those affected but it is not surprising. 

11 minutes ago, rigsby said:

And the fact its now dragging on and wages are not being paid smacks of the shits about to get real..like soon.

How many times have you posted the same in slightly different ways in the last day or two. Calm down pal, you’ll have a coronary