Milton Keynes FC (a)

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Flynn on when holding on to a lead..can't understand that one.

Pack out the midfield a bit.  Swapped for Davies, so presumably it was an effort to park the bus.  Sadly it didn't work.  Best form of defence is to keep the pressure on attack.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Disgusted? Ffs. Calm down a bit pal.  Unbeaten in 5 league games.  3 wins and 2 draws.

Taken in context of this game itself and not the whole picture as you are doing, being up 4-2 and doing nothing for last 20-25 minutes yeah disgusted would be about right.  Sat deep and tried to see it out with no attacking threat.  Would have much rather of won the game.

It should read 4 wins.  

1 minute ago, deckyd said:

Taken in context of this game itself and not the whole picture as you are doing, being up 4-2 and doing nothing for last 20-25 minutes yeah disgusted would be about right.  Sat deep and tried to see it out with no attacking threat.  Would have much rather of won the game.

It should read 4 wins.  

I’m disappointed, gutted.  Disgusted is OTT. 

4 minutes ago, deckyd said:

It should read 4 wins.  

Have you actually watched Oldham over the last 10 years?? Because if a 4-4 draw at a ground we get nothing from leaves you disgusted then Im surprised you even survived the times we conceded 7 there!!

disappointed yes - but we scored 4 away and played some amazing football - in happier than I've been watching Latics in a long time 

8 minutes ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Have you actually watched Oldham over the last 10 years?? Because if a 4-4 draw at a ground we get nothing from leaves you disgusted then Im surprised you even survived the times we conceded 7 there!!

disappointed yes - but we scored 4 away and played some amazing football - in happier than I've been watching Latics in a long time 

Im delighted with how we have been playing of late, have also said that our first goal was outstanding.  I would have taken a point before the game but in context of the last 25-20 minutes and being 4-2 up we should have the game.  

As a whole  being disgusted with this result has no reflection on how good we have been as of late or how Wellens has done. 

Try and get to 10 or so games a year as living  n. Ireland its not cheap to come over at times.  Going to bury game on tue as it happens.  Use ifollow!

Edited by deckyd

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

No problem with the result. Onwards and upwards. Smash Bury on Tuesday and the climb continues. 

We started the week in 17th....we climbed to 19th on Tuesday....we continued that climb to 20th today ? I agree actually 2 perfectly acceptable results this week

We can only imagine what the league table may have looked like without the difference Wellens has made. He probably got it a little wrong with bringing Flynn on but he can only learn by his mistakes. The game is done and dusted, let's see what Tuesday brings.

Disappointed with that result but with the record we had there would have taken that before the game.

If we are to challenge for the playoffs this season however we simply have to tighten up at the back, that’s 31 goals conceded already from only 14 games.

It appears we sat back a little in the second half after our 4th went in and allowed them to build momentum.

Perhaps we should keep our foot on the gas a bit more and try and kill the game off. Hope we can find a balance somewhere  in between.

One things for sure our goal scoring drought is well and truly over!

Just now, losesome said:

Why are we always the last result to come in.

Plus we seem to have a standard minimum of 6 added minutes at away games! !!!!

2 up with 10min left so should be winning those, thought Gerrard on to seal it up would have been a better alternative? 

2 points thrown away but hey ho at least the scum lost, over t'hill

10 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Im delighted with how we have been playing of late, have also said that our first goal was outstanding.  I would have taken a point before the game but in context of the last 25-20 minutes and being 4-2 up we should have the game.  

As a whole  being disgusted with this result has no reflection on how good we have been as of late or how Wellens has done. 

Try and get to 10 or so games a year as living  n. Ireland its not cheap to come over at times.  Going to bury game on tue as it happens.  Use ifollow!

I cant argue with that - yes we should have won at 4-2 ?

12 minutes ago, Magister said:

We started the week in 17th....we climbed to 19th on Tuesday....we continued that climb to 20th today ? I agree actually 2 perfectly acceptable results this week

Our trajectory is upwards. Our points tally has increased after every one of our last 5 games. It’s upwards. Sshhh

I think Omrani should of been on earlier and also Gerrard for Doyle to tighten things up but lots of positives to take again Wellens still learning, that first goal was sublime a move starting with Placide, love the way we are playing at the moment need to beat Bury on Tuesday should be a good atmosphere, MK very tough place to go again we never ever win there ! 

Three soft goals conceded but we were tremendous going forwards.

We won't be relegated playing like that and fans will be thoroughly entertained even if we end up mid table.

I return home disappointed but want to see more attacking displays like that.

Latics are genuinely good to watch.

To put it simply, today we saw absolute brilliance with our opening goal, utter garbage conceding the first equaliser.... And everything in between!!

Can't believe people are complaining.

The difference between today and Rotherham is colossal. 

Another 11 points from our next 5 games and people will no doubt still be moaning! 

Disappointed... Yes but that will be gone on an hour or 2 and we can look forward to Bury. 

40 minutes ago, opinions4u said:

Three soft goals conceded but we were tremendous going forwards.

We won't be relegated playing like that and fans will be thoroughly entertained even if we end up mid table.

I return home disappointed but want to see more attacking displays like that.

Latics are genuinely good to watch.

The last line is all that matters, people will pay to watch good football.