Northampton.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don' think he will risk McLaughlin this week, though I am looking forward to being able to include him and Nepo in a MF 5.

Placide

Dummigan - Gerrard - Bryan - Hunt

Fane

Gardner - Byrne - Nepomaceno

Davies - Doyle

22 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Don' think he will risk McLaughlin this week, though I am looking forward to being able to include him and Nepo in a MF 5.

Placide

Fane

Davies - Doyle

I'm hoping to see that soon too.

38 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Placide

Fane

Davies - Doyle

I wonder if he'll leave Fane on the bench with the goals having dried up. Tope, Flynn or Queensy to start instead....? 

Scope to be a bit more adventurous with us being so solid at the back when Gerrard's in.... 

2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

I wonder if he'll leave Fane on the bench with the goals having dried up. Tope, Flynn or Queensy to start instead....? 

Scope to be a bit more adventurous with us being so solid at the back when Gerrard's in.... 

Goals have dried up but chances haven't. Should have scored against both AFCW and Southend really. Don't panic.

45 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Placide

Fane

Davies - Doyle

Nothing wrong with that starting 11.....

Just seen Richie's ifollow interview. He said Gardner is injured and won't play with Green coming in for him. Although earlier in the interview he said Green was struggling with an injury too. He may be trying to repeat his Doyle/Portsmouth bit of kidology.

58 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Having Fane in the team makes us more attacking. He's our only natural ball winner freeing up the others.

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

Menig was invisible at Southend 

2 hours ago, welshgaz said:

Having Fane in the team makes us more attacking. He's our only natural ball winner freeing up the others.

You'll love this - my son, the fruit of my loin, is shaping up into a bit of a defensive fucking midfielder.......

Wins it, plays it simple....

My heart's saying he's a Yard Dog, my head's saying Liam Kelly.....

FFS.

Edited by HarryBosch

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

You'll love this - my son, the fruit of my loin, is shaping up into a bit of a defensive fucking midfielder.......

Wins it, plays it simple....

My heart's saying he's a Yard Dog, my head's saying Liam Kelly.....

FFS.

My kind of player.

Every team needs at least one.

5 hours ago, welshgaz said:

And to think a couple on here were not impressed with Fane and indeed thought Banks was far better.

Just for the record I rated Fane from the  start.A tad reckless at times but overall  a good team player with a bright future.