Boundary Park returns to Ice Station Zebra

14 minutes ago, underdog said:

The pot so to speak hasn't been touched/request from the manager since Big G was in place. Everytime we wanted to approach the manager to advise them of it/remind them of it or help to promote it, the bloody timing has been off. It's hard to raise awareness when we have been fighting off relegation on the pitch and our off pitch struggles, well documented too.

Donations/monies have been coming through steadily during this uncertain time. Opinions4u online Website page is a fantastic way of not committing to regular donations if it puts you off,  but doing something simple as going your online shopping gives us a kickback to the kitty.

there have been lots of trust/playershare stuff both committees have wanted to do over the last few seasons, but couldn't pull them off for various reasons.

i believe the new regime will see changes to this, the first being our name back to BP with consultation with the Trust to do this.

What's in the pot?

17 minutes ago, underdog said:

The pot so to speak hasn't been touched/request from the manager since Big G was in place. Everytime we wanted to approach the manager to advise them of it/remind them of it or help to promote it, the bloody timing has been off. It's hard to raise awareness when we have been fighting off relegation on the pitch and our off pitch struggles, well documented too.

Donations/monies have been coming through steadily during this uncertain time. Opinions4u online Website page is a fantastic way of not committing to regular donations if it puts you off,  but doing something simple as going your online shopping gives us a kickback to the kitty.

there have been lots of trust/playershare stuff both committees have wanted to do over the last few seasons, but couldn't pull them off for various reasons.

i believe the new regime will see changes to this, the first being our name back to BP with consultation with the Trust to do this.

Big g?

5 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Wasnt Iwelumo playershare. 

Possibly, but he was before Elokobi anyway. All the signings that have been made by Playershare are a big reason why I don't put into the scheme. I don't want to be partly responsible for signing shite like Eddie Jokst...

4 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I was sure they told us PlayerShare helped to sign Rhys Murphy too. He was signed after Elokobi, so the pot must have been touched since GE signed...

Yep your right, we Helped to sign two players that season. It was a first for the scheme.

24 minutes ago, underdog said:

Yes most certainly is...

V good.  Repainting that scruffy Chaddy Roof and sorting out a sign for the Frizz stand on the roof front, where the unpainted eyesore boarding is, should for sure be a priority. Just looks horrendous and tin pot. These things do matter, despite what some think.