Never no back up.

That doyle injury bursted everything. It shouldnt of had to get to that stage. The whole team looked really well. we should of had a back up... It would of never come to this, Need a whole new clear out or expect us to go down again.

Edited by curtisoafc1

2 minutes ago, curtisoafc1 said:

That doyle injury bursted everything, and it shouldnt of had to be like that, was looking great, the whole team was, we should of had a back up... None of this would of happend, could of been at the other end. Need a whole new clear out or expect us to go down again.

Trying to read this has hurt my head.

2 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Someone start a poll for guess which previous poster this is the reincarnation of. Trying a bit too hard to appear illiterate in my book. Tone down the "ofs" son.

Im not trying hard of anything mate, ive never posted on here before and just wanted to put my opinion in, sorry if thats such a problem. 

Just now, curtisoafc1 said:

Im not trying hard of anything mate, ive never posted on here before and just wanted to put my opinion in, sorry if thats such a problem. 

Post your opinion by all means you might want to use a spell check though. Weve all been drinking last night.

I think Doyle's injury didnt help but its not the only reason weve struggled. I think their are bigger reasons for us going down

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

Post your opinion by all means you might want to use a spell check though. Weve all been drinking last night.

I think Doyle's injury didnt help but its not the only reason weve struggled. I think their are bigger reasons for us going down

Thankyou, didnt think it was such a big thing. Yeah totally agree with you, it just started from that having no back up, and its left us in such mess. 

23 minutes ago, curtisoafc1 said:

That doyle injury bursted everything, and it shouldnt of had to be like that, was looking great, the whole team was, we should of had a back up... None of this would of happend, could of been at the other end. Need a whole new clear out or expect us to go down again.

This is ace if you read it in the style of Eminem 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, curtisoafc1 said:

Thankyou, didnt think it was such a big thing. Yeah totally agree with you, it just started from that having no back up, and its left us in such mess. 

It isn't a big thing. I've never in my many years on here criticised anyone on here for that. With the caveat that their meaning is impossible to decipher or it provides the basis of a joke. 

You came across as a previously banned poster starting up again. Still do. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and look forward to future posts proving me wrong.

Wish I'd thought of the Eminem thing. Genius.

11 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

It isn't a big thing. I've never in my many years on here criticised anyone on here for that. With the caveat that their meaning is impossible to decipher or it provides the basis of a joke. 

You came across as a previously banned poster starting up again. Still do. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and look forward to future posts proving me wrong.

Wish I'd thought of the Eminem thing. Genius.

Fair enough. Ive been on here since 2011 and never posted. I just wanted to get on here considering what has gone on, and see what some other fans thought. In all fairness i put as much effort in with spelling online ha. Bad habit 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm not especially familiar with the oeuvre of Eminem. Think I will keep it that way!

Aaah i suppose you had to be there...a couple of years ago when Latics Player was still de riguer, i loaned my login to my Villa supporting mate and his Derby supporting wife. The missus and i go over every Saturday night. Dom and I would talk shit, get drunk and occasionally stoned. Anyhoo, this night was one such occasion and this Eminem song came on randomly via spotify. We were taking the piss out of his squeeky voice as stoners do and that particular line came on. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Both of us were literally rolling on the floor trying to utter those very words. Dom nearly drowned when he rolled into the pool still laughing. I think my rescue attempts were more to blame for his many near death experiences that night which cracked us up even more. 

Two 50 somethings thrashing about in the pool singing your bum is on my lips in between uncontrollable fits of belly laughs is something neither of our wives will ever forget.

40 minutes ago, L1onheartNew said:

Aaah i suppose you had to be there...a couple of years ago when Latics Player was still de riguer, i loaned my login to my Villa supporting mate and his Derby supporting wife. The missus and i go over every Saturday night. Dom and I would talk shit, get drunk and occasionally stoned. Anyhoo, this night was one such occasion and this Eminem song came on randomly via spotify. We were taking the piss out of his squeeky voice as stoners do and that particular line came on. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Both of us were literally rolling on the floor trying to utter those very words. Dom nearly drowned when he rolled into the pool still laughing. I think my rescue attempts were more to blame for his many near death experiences that night which cracked us up even more. 

Two 50 somethings thrashing about in the pool singing your bum is on my lips in between uncontrollable fits of belly laughs is something neither of our wives will ever forget.

Don't do drugs kids.

3 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

Just say no.

4 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

I bet they wish they could...

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

I bet they wish they could...

They do.

Tbf, it is medicinal as Dom suffers chronic back pain. There are days when he is literally on his knees. There are occasions when i am helpless to resist his attempts to bring me down to his level.

9 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

They do.

Tbf, it is medicinal as Dom suffers chronic back pain. There are days when he is literally on his knees. There are occasions when i am helpless to resist his attempts to bring me down to his level.

I want to go back to sixfields and sense normality again . I don't want a close season of Dom and Mr Lion on their knees :whip: