Ritchie Wellens

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Merely falling into line with your assertion.

Which of course I never did.  I merely pointed out that his record over the last 8 games was shit and this was down to him.  You blamed the owner, after your blamed the keeper. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Which of course I never did.  I merely pointed out that his record over the last 8 games was shit and this was down to him.  You blamed the owner, after your blamed the keeper. 

His final instructions to the lads, get out there and play like a bunch of strangers.

40 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Weird that people are revelling in this. 

Not really. He was rubbish for us and has walked in to a job he probably doesn’t deserve. 

Interesting to to see Ian Holloway criticise Wellens on the highlights show for his early approach to man management at Swindon.  Holloway has forgotten more about that particular skill than Wellens will ever know. 

23 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Best midfielder (player?) in the last 10+ years. Played some of the best football since LJ, albeit briefly. Should have kept us up, but didn't exactly have an easy gig for a rookie. 

Would hate to see how some of you lot react to ex-girlfriends moving on. 

I’ve never ever had a problem with an ex girlfriend moving on. . 👀

• 4 weeks later...