League Tables 01.09.2018

Bristolatic

singe again forgot to post a prediction in the Premier League, leaving him rock bottom with the gap widening :sign0007:. The most points scored was 6, by astottie, disjointed, Ex_pat, jorvik_latic, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, SAV and stevesidg. disjointed and astottie climb 3 places, but GravityGrave drops 5 into the relegation zone:thumbsdown:. oafcmetty stays top:chubb:.

In the Championship, BP1960 and Lawman failed to post:coffee1:, leaving them taking up the last two relegation places. Benja top scored with 8 points to go top of the division:dance:. Oafc1895 moved up 4 places, whilst BP1960 and aidan_latics went down by the same. Stevie_J stays in the bottom three and AK’s11 drops into the danger area.

There were no posts from dannyboy5555 and leeslover :bigcry: in League 1, whilst Brisbaneblue and Kusunga_Is_God both fell foul of the 14:50 cut off:deal:; the former didn’t post until 15:03 and the latter edited at 14:54. Excellent performance by maximus1267, racking up 13 points and being -10 off the attendance:applause1:. maddog stays top, Macca and Lee Sinnott are up 6 places, but Ryan drops 6 places.

Premier League

WU1qmSG.jpg?1

dVqJysP.jpg?1

Championship

yV1hcrL.jpg?1

vRK88fE.jpg?1

League 1

31U1jjz.jpg?1

BkabT49.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Maddog’s not fucking about. Promoted by Christmas. 

Quite. Makes @singe‘s exploits last season look like child’s play. Begs the question why she didn’t join up years ago and have done us all a favour and silenced @24hoursfromtulsehill. Must be purgatory for @jorvik_latic too I would’ve thought.

13 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Maddog’s not fucking about. Promoted by Christmas. 

Nah. Just getting to the magic 50 so I won’t get relegated... Bear in mind I’m usually shit at this because my predictions are too positive. When the results on the pitch turn to shit, so will my predictions. 

9 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Quite. Makes @singe‘s exploits last season look like child’s play. Begs the question why she didn’t join up years ago and have done us all a favour and silenced @24hoursfromtulsehill. Must be purgatory for @jorvik_latic too I would’ve thought.

She did join up years ago, you Johnny-come-lately! And she was bobbins!

I need to learn how to respond to multiple posts in one post don’t I?

4 minutes ago, maddog said:

I scored well and didn’t move either ?

:lol:

2 minutes ago, maddog said:

Nah. Just getting to the magic 50 so I won’t get relegated... Bear in mind I’m usually shit at this because my predictions are too positive. When the results on the pitch turn to shit, so will my predictions. 

Being appyclappy is the new mainstandmoaner..... all but 3 predictions on Sat were victories. You’re getting everything right. Exact Scores. Attendances. The lot. :applause1:

Just now, maddog said:

She did join up years ago, you Johnny-come-lately! And she was bobbins!

I need to learn how to respond to multiple posts in one post don’t I?

I’m just showing off now.

3 minutes ago, singe said:

Aye, holidays getting in the way, normal service will soon be resumed, and I'll get the same lack of points anyway!

What is it? Heat in the cauldron of the Premier League? Or Latics’ recent upturn in results clashing with the negative technique that served you so well last season?

11 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

What is it? Heat in the cauldron of the Premier League? Or Latics’ recent upturn in results clashing with the negative technique that served you so well last season?

It was the draws that dunnit. Normally I'm rubbish at score & result predictions.