sorry to here this Tracy but not surprised from him as i said previously this idiot needs watching closely as he has AL ear  and believes he has the backing of the fans and represents us through his facebook page sadly AL and co listen to him remember every village has one just ours is currently the loudest 

He used to be quite a prolific poster on a number of dubious youtube videos - tommy robinson, stuff of that ilk. Under his real name.

He's clearly cottoned onto the implications - these comments now appear under the name Kevin Smith. Clearly some stuff to hide...

1 hour ago, underdog said:

Cheers. 

I took the police officers numbers who intervened and I did speak to a couple of stewards for advice and one did log it in a book as well. 

I don;t want to see a fellow fan banned as we need all we can get. 

Nah. We don’t need him. Get him reported. 

1 hour ago, Fruitygoo said:

Honestly the guys a lemon...ive seen him wandering round taking pics before games and seems to be overly friendly with kids. 

Looks like an operation yew tree target to me so he'll probably disappear at some point anyway... 

I don't know what the answer to this situation is but I'm pretty damn sure that unfounded allegations of serious crimes isn't it.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

I wouldn’t call someone who acted like that a fellow fan. He can’t do that and get away with it, he’ll think it’s ok and do it to others. 

Your right

If I don't report it as a fan first then I am accepting this behaviour and TBH I would not like to see any other person be confronted in that manner either I would have stepped in myself if I did.

So yes I will log it with the club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

41 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I don't know what the answer to this situation is but I'm pretty damn sure that unfounded allegations of serious crimes isn't it.

After reading this I was gonna delete my upvote for fruitygoo. As I’m still pissing myself as I write this I must be true to myself. Vote stands. Nice one fruitygoo. 

• Like 1

I find it interesting that this bellend birkett doesn’t have anyone on here coming to his defence. I bet there’s plenty on here who are his mates ? Come on come out and tell us he’s just misunderstood. 

FWIW underdog , after seeing this dweeb throwing punches at the stewards at Bristol Rovers  a couple of years back, I say you would take him. Why not challenge him to a duel ? Proceeds to your choice of charity ? 

37 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

After reading this I was gonna delete my upvote for fruitygoo. As I’m still pissing myself as I write this I must be true to myself. Vote stands. Nice one fruitygoo. 

I only alleged he was a lemon... Anything else was purely my opinion based on what I've seen.... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I find it interesting that this bellend birkett doesn’t have anyone on here coming to his defence. I bet there’s plenty on here who are his mates ? Come on come out and tell us he’s just misunderstood. 

FWIW underdog , after seeing this dweeb throwing punches at the stewards at Bristol Rovers  a couple of years back, I say you would take him. Why not challenge him to a duel ? Proceeds to your choice of charity ? 

like celebrity death match style? Arm wrestle? 

I am not mud wrestling....no no. noooooooo

Like I said, I thought we were okay and amicable up to Thursday afternoon and I still don't know what the question is and he never stated one yesterday.

When he is focussed on something  all reasoning goes out of the window with him. IMO

I believe he has barred Wayne Hurst yesterday as he posted something about his managerial style. Wayne puts the Chaddy the owl costume on.

There are quite a few of us on the naughty step.

1 minute ago, underdog said:

like celebrity death match style? Arm wrestle? 

I am not mud wrestling....no no. noooooooo

Like I said, I thought we were okay and amicable up to Thursday afternoon and I still don't know what the question is and he never stated one yesterday.

When he is focussed on something  all reasoning goes out of the window with him. IMO

I believe he has barred Wayne Hurst yesterday as he posted something about his managerial style. Wayne puts the Chaddy the owl costume on.

There are quite a few of us on the naughty step.

Guys a tool. Clearly. Let your husband give him a slap 👋 

17 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

no dont would play right into the idiots hands would be playing the martyr  all over social media within seconds just leave him and the rest of the quislings to it they will come running when it inevitably goes tits up 

11 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

One of the saddest things about this whole situation is the besmirching of the great Chuckle name. Kevin doesn't reach the standards of maturity, sophistication and intellect to be worthy of the Chuckle title. 

To you 

To me

To....... I'm going to expose you, you twat. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, peanuts said:

no dont would play right into the idiots hands would be playing the martyr  all over social media within seconds just leave him and the rest of the quislings to it they will come running when it inevitably goes tits up 

ohhh Trust me....That won't happen, being ex Army from an Irish regiment who recruited in areas like merseyside and cheshire. His Para mates are sweeties too.

Funny that we are playing Tranmere at home on Tuesday...hmmmmm

Hubby has a passing resemblance to Ralph Moat as well. 

I have always learner never give a reaction if one is provoking you.  I just felt so sorry for the fan I was giving his membership card too. 

I will log it with the club 

Cheers

Edited by underdog

9 minutes ago, underdog said:

ohhh Trust me....That won't happen, being ex Army from an Irish regiment who recruited in areas like merseyside and cheshire. His Para mates are sweeties too.

Funny that we are playing Tranmere at home on Tuesday...hmmmmm

Hubby has a passing resemblance to Ralph Moat as well. 

I have always learner never give a reaction if one is provoking you.  I just felt so sorry for the fan I was giving his membership card too. 

I will log it with the club 

Cheers

Your husband has had his head shot off ? Beauty is only skin deep I suppose. 

9 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Your husband has had his head shot off ? Beauty is only skin deep I suppose. 

i said resemblance although sometimes I do wonder about the brain function of him from the neck up...hahah

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

This Birkett seems like just the person to be representing us, what apparently fighting with stewards in Bristol and perhaps more of the same at Carlisle? 

Tool! 

Edited by Dick_Valentine