I was meeting fans who had joined the Trust  outside Laticzone to give them their cards.

I was talking to a fan about his card when Birkett came right up to my face pointing and Shouting that "the trust are all liars and he will expose us..."

I asked him to step away from me as I am feeling threatened and he continued until two police office heard me saying again I am feeling threatened and they came between us and moved him on. Even the police asked me what it was all about and i explained he is not happy with the Trust and left it at that. 

It did actually shake me up a bit, I mean I am no little wall flower  and have seperated many a fight at the college,  grew up with 80/s football violence and all. But you don;t expect one of your own not to understand how intimidating that can be and that it is not acceptable behaviour.

Apparently he is on Face ache about it all.

I am still a little shaken.....the hubby wants to do his own shaking.

1 minute ago, underdog said:

I was meeting fans who had joined the Trust  outside Laticzone to give them their cards.

I was talking to a fan about his card when Birkett came right up to my face pointing and Shouting that "the trust are all liars and he will expose us..."

I asked him to step away from me as I am feeling threatened and he continued until two police office heard me saying again I am feeling threatened and they came between us and moved him on. Even the police asked me what it was all about and i explained he is not happy with the Trust and left it at that. 

It did actually shake me up a bit, I mean I am no little wall flower  and have seperated many a fight at the college,  grew up with 80/s football violence and all. But you don;t expect one of your own not to understand how intimidating that can be and that it is not acceptable behaviour.

Kevin Chuckle is not one of our own. He is a grade A cunt. As I posted on the other thread, his behaviour during today's minutes applause was disgusting. How he has behaved towards you today is appalling. Loathsome little man. 

4 minutes ago, underdog said:

Going round threatening Woman what a shithouse.

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

There was all the ones who didn’t turn up  hope they enjoyed doing something else with their day  they could of come down to the ground and tried to get others to do the same but they probably couldn’t be arsed

I had a good day too, I didn’t miss it one bit strangely like I thought I would. 

Pleased for those that turned out though and that the team won for them👍🏻

7 minutes ago, underdog said:

You should have reported him you shouldn’t have been made to feel like that, more embarrassment for the club and the former Trust chair that he’s their “chosen one”

what a brave man, having a go at a woman.

Now I know who he is I`ll certainly be asking him to his face why he put it about I was a good friend of Corney's and that I even went on a sponsored walk with him.

• Like 1

I have always considered myself friendly and approachable....well I hope I do to those on here and those that I met.

Like I posted previously I was even on his FB site and chatting until Thursday and I just got it today. 

I would have even chatted to him but not when he is in that state of woundupness.

I have personally done nothing to him. So I don't understand why he came at me that way.

Oh well maybe one day he will chat to me like a rational human being and all.

6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Is this the said incident?

Yes i am afraid so tis little ole me.

I can't deny it I do have a loud voice that does come in handy he is not wrong about the big gob bit...sorry

Edited by underdog

I have completely missed this. When people have said chuckle I thought they meant AL’s brother. 

Who is Birket? Is he involved with the club? 

Sweet jesus. . . I’ve just twigged, it’s the comedy guy from the video.

Please, please make tell me he’s not involved with the club? 

Edited by League one forever

8 minutes ago, underdog said:

I have always considered myself friendly and approachable....well I hope I do to those on here and those that I met.

Like I posted previously I was even on his FB site and chatting until Thursday and I just got it today. 

I would have even chatted to him but not when he is in that state of woundupness.

I have personally done nothing to him. So I don't understand why he came at me that way.

Oh well maybe one day he will chat to me like a rational human being and all.

The only proper interaction (social media aside) I have had with you was last weeks meeting. 

You came across  to me as very friendly and sociable. Brave thing to do to put your head above the parapet and try and make a difference from which we will all (hopefully) benefit. And you do it voluntarily. 

I hope it doesn’t put you off. I for one am really appreciative of your efforts. 

The guy is an imbecile. 

Edited by Theoutsider

2 minutes ago, Theoutsider said:

The only proper interaction (social media aside) I have had with you was last weeks meeting. 

You came across  to me as very friendly and sociable. Brave thing to do to put your head above the parapet and try and make a difference from which we will all (hopefully) benefit. And you do it voluntarily. 

I hope it doesn’t put you off. I for one am really appreciative of your efforts. 

The guy is an imbecile. 

thanks. 

It has made me doubt myself a little. 

I will be okay tomorrow

At least we got some points today and a clean sheet..whoop

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, underdog said:

I don't necessarily think the trust are great but fuck me, behaving like that. What a fucking moron!

Should have leathered him 😂😂😂

9 minutes ago, underdog said:

thanks. 

It has made me doubt myself a little. 

I will be okay tomorrow

At least we got some points today and a clean sheet..whoop

Don't doubt yourself. People like him are not worth wasting time on. You do a great job of keeping us informed. It's interesting that he has chosen you to have a go at. Easier than someone 'his own size'. Sad man. Keep up the good work in the knowledge that genuine Latics fans support you (or at least your right to do what you do without feeling threatened). 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, underdog said:

What a prick. 

That should be reported to the club head steward (if we have one).

Edited by kowenicki

18 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I don't necessarily think the trust are great but fuck me, behaving like that. What a fucking moron!

Should have leathered him 😂😂😂

TBH, he is older than me, always claims he is unwell on medication etc and I could have knocked him over by breathing on him

Don;t think it would look well  in a national headline ....

"trust director batters chuckle brother look-a-like,....." more headlines our club could do without.

Especially I have a canny resemblance to olive from on the buses.,,,hahah

Maybe celebrity look a like death match...oh dear I need to stop now

Well I have to laugh it off but i have been advised to log it with the club

Edited by underdog
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, underdog said:

TBH, he is older than me, always claims he is unwell on medication etc and I could have knocked him over by breathing on him

Don;t think it would look well  in a national headline ....

"trust director batters chuckle brother look-a-like,....." more headlines our club could do without.

Especially I have a canny resemblance to olive from on the buses.,,,hahah

Maybe celebrating look a like death match...oh dear I need to stop now

Well I have to laugh it off but i have been advised to log it with the club

Do, Tracy. Out of order. Hope you’re ok.