Mansfield (A)

11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Which nobody has said.  Bolton are on EVERY week, home and away, only reason why not today is because they have no game. Ever thought of taking a day off from slagging off other Oldham fans and the club?  

only if city dont have a 3pm kickoff 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Which nobody has said.  Bolton are on EVERY week, home and away, only reason why not today is because they have no game. Ever thought of taking a day off from slagging off other Oldham fans and the club?  

You ofcourse never slag of other fans ever ever ever. Still think we will finish top half?

14 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Nope. It’s because Manchester radio have a deal with Bolton.  You’re welcome. 

I can absolutely say that is 100% true!!!!. I complained to the station and that was the answer I got back from the head of sport for Radio Manchester.

24 minutes ago, JoeP said:

This is why the whole club needs changing. The people at the top don't want such a system in place, and even if they did would be too incompetent to action it..

Are you surprised.. we are agency based.

We are shite, we as fans know we have been shite for sometime, the owner and his dillusional Brother are clueless...What do we have to look forward to?? finishing second to bottom in the worst league ever..

Why would anyone want to pay on the day and support that, its our club which has been taken over by complete fucktards and we will never get any better until they all are removed and we start again...

Lemmy, you and your 20 odd foreigners please get the fuck out of our club and take that fat piemunching copper with you..

47 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I always think its funny how Oldham fans think we should get the same coverage as Bolton.

We are the lowest ranked team in Greater Manchester and we got full match commentary today. 

We were also the only Greater Manchester side playing away today. As we were a few weeks ago, when they still had Bolton commentary on. 

Some of the plastic lot call GMR Radio Bolton too. Given Wigan are in the Championship, by your logic, they should get much more coverage than they do. 

17 minutes ago, Lukers1 said:

I can absolutely say that is 100% true!!!!. I complained to the station and that was the answer I got back from the head of sport for Radio Manchester.

If you got that in writing I'd be inclined to pass it to OFCOM as the licence fee shouldn't be subverted in such a way due to a deal. 

Just now, rudemedic said:

We were also the only Greater Manchester side playing away today. As we were a few weeks ago, when they still had Bolton commentary on. 

Some of the plastic lot call GMR Radio Bolton too. Given Wigan are in the Championship, by your logic, they should get much more coverage than they do. 

If you got that in writing I'd be inclined to pass it to OFCOM as the licence fee shouldn't be subverted in such a way due to a deal. 

That was my argument to the BBC, I was part of the phone in 3 years ago and was in the studio with Tony Bugby talking Latics. It was the ex head of sport who told me.

Archived