Mansfield (A)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Silly to go in like that. Don't think it was particularly bad but giving the ref the choice. Stupid.

Morais, if he's got a second yellow for mouthing off then that's schoolboy 

Shocking

Really didn't look that bad, got the ball and feet weren't high. 

Twenty years back he'd have got plaudits for that, hard but fair. 

Good old days. 

12 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Really didn't look that bad, got the ball and feet weren't high. 

Twenty years back he'd have got plaudits for that, hard but fair. 

Good old days. 

studs showing according to commentry on GMR but the game was all but over by that time 

Just now, SweeperKeeper said:

You know Bolton's match is postponed when they have anything to say about Latics. 

I always think its funny how Oldham fans think we should get the same coverage as Bolton.

We are the lowest ranked team in Greater Manchester and we got full match commentary today. 

5 minutes ago, losesome said:

Crewe top of the league with 11 home grown players in a squad half the size of latics. 

This is why the whole club needs changing. The people at the top don't want such a system in place, and even if they did would be too incompetent to action it..

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I always think its funny how Oldham fans think we should get the same coverage as Bolton.

We are the lowest ranked team in Greater Manchester and we got full match commentary today. 

That's not what I said, but thanks for playing. 

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Which nobody has said.  Bolton are on EVERY week, home and away, only reason why not today is because they have no game. Ever thought of taking a day off from slagging off other Oldham fans and the club?  

Archived