League Tables 02.11.2019

Bristolatic

Suffered with "fastest finger first" syndrome and caught Submit before it was complete. Should all be OK now.

Premier League

@oafcmetty's 6 points take him 21 points clear at the top as @milnrow latics climbs out of the relegation zone, dropping @astottie back in. @youngen moves up 4 places to mid table and the bottom two stay the same.

a1H0Ovf.jpg?1

akd0VlU.jpg?1

Championship

@Dave_Og and @yarddog73 failed to predict as three players, @GlossopLatic, Lawman and @pjkent top scored with 6 points. @BP1960 takes the last play off spot and only 4 points separate the top four. @Handsy falls into the relegation places as @al_bro moves out.

qcebdA3.jpg?1

fbmy8CR.jpg?1

League 1

For the third time this season, the attendance was hit bang on, this time by @JohnG123 :pow: rocketing him up 9 places into the play offs as @Laticsbiffo drops out. @Gaz_Oafc moves out of the relegation slots, @Ryan replacing him. The top two stay the same. Seven players did not predict.

3aRXA4Z.jpg?2

ZXpV4xD.jpg?1

League 2

Five players didn't predict, one of them being @CoreyECFC who still stays top. That's confidence for you. Nine points by @kowenicki'smoustache was the best and moves him up 4 places to 9th. @oafc21 moves into the play offs as @alisonh1981 drops out. The top two and bottom three don't move.

njE1uxe.jpg?1

rXWmdvs.jpg?1

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Odd, I remember doing it. Would have got me a couple of points. Heigh ho 

I've re-checked through the Northampton thread in case I'd missed it, but there's definitely no prediction there. It's not in the Northampton (a) thread either so, if you did post, I've no idea where it is. Could it have been posted in the wrong thread?

2 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I've re-checked through the Northampton thread in case I'd missed it, but there's definitely no prediction there. It's not in the Northampton (a) thread either so, if you did post, I've no idea where it is. Could it have been posted in the wrong thread?

Don't worry about it, I probably just didn't press post hard enough. It was for a one all draw but it's not there so doesn't count. Now if there was money involved... 😂😂

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Don't worry about it, I probably just didn't press post hard enough. It was for a one all draw but it's not there so doesn't count. Now if there was money involved... 😂😂

Crossing my palm with coins of the realm ...

... has no effect whatsoever, despite what the no longer present @24hoursfromtulsehill has suggested in the past.

Actually, where is he these days? Forum wise, that is, not job or house wise.

Archived