League Tables 14.01.2020

Bristolatic

First of all, some accolades in the attendance points department. In the Premier League, @disjointed only missed by three and @GlossopLatic was even closer in the Championship, missing by only two. @Londonboy in League 1 was only six away, but the top honours went in League 2, where @pcassist missed out by just one, pipped at the post by @alisonh1981, who hit it bang on. :pow:

In other news, both @singe and @JohnG123 posted twice, so their first post counts. Remember to check when the game is postponed that you haven't already posted, although both players did better with their first posts.

Premier League

Top score was 13 by @disjointed [up 2 places to 3rd] as the top two stay the same. @astottie drops perilously close to the drop zone and @stevesidg's attendance of exactly 100 away gave him his only points.

j14h6Eh.jpg?1

ubI2Etr.jpg?1

Championship

@GlossopLatic's 13 points was the best and shoots him into top spot at the expense of @south east latic, who still hit 11 points, thanks partly to being exactly 100 out from the attendance. @mick26 also scored 11 points and moves up 4 places to 4th as @pjkent drops out of the play offs. No movement in the bottom three, but @Handsy is looking over his shoulder.

gHryWoW.jpg?1

OKUXHv3.jpg?1

League 1

@Gentleman and @Londonboy top scored with 8 points each, but neither move up the table, yet @Laticsbiffo's 4 points take him into the second automatic promotion place. Very little movement elsewhere and from 13th down it stays the same.

N88uP0K.jpg?1

L7Qh0Qn.jpg?1

League 2

Pretty obvious who was top scorer; @alisonh1981 with 23 points takes her into the second automatic promotion place, now just 9 points behind the leader, @CoreyECFC. Only five players moved in total, although @tGWB must be hacked off that his 11 points only moved him up one place to third. He'll need to have a word with that 23 point scorer.

LqyWiWv.jpg?1

eSrHxZG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Nohairdontcare said:

That’s some incredible predicting from GlossopLatic - I tip my hat to it, and clearly need to raise my game! 

To give you a bizarre twist me and @alisonh1981 were planning on going to this prior to witnessing the shitshow at Cheltenham.

He'd have had a full house... 😮

(Fuck off #ButterFlyEffectLads ) 

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

To give you a bizarre twist me and @alisonh1981 were planning on going to this prior to witnessing the shitshow at Cheltenham.

He'd have had a full house... 😮

(Fuck off #ButterFlyEffectLads ) 

....and she wouldn't' have had 20 attendance points. Life isn't fair is it.

Archived