Bring Your Flags To Boundary Park

5 minutes ago, super_blue said:

Kind of surprised it’s took them so long to ask. Shows how uninterested they have become in fans and trying to keep them involved during the current climate. 

Proof that noone in the club is forward thinking and able to take the club forward for me. 

I'm kind of not surprised if you get me!

Even says in the article that it was the players' idea 💃🏼

On 9/24/2020 at 10:14 AM, Monty Burns said:

Anyway, off up there with my Red hands, No Surrender, Linfield, Rangers and Rock of Gibraltar flags in the back of my white van. Jus gna shave my head, have a fry up with chips and a pint then head up there before I go the gym and the tattoo parlour.

🇬🇧.

We 'd make a good pair you with the red hand and me with my green ,white and gold....Slainte

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Looking at the highlights last night, this has been a huge success,

Knowing Latics, we have loads but they thought they'd look better in the Main Stand

Looks like they have been placed by a bloke with a white stick in the stand that gets the most rain so they’ll all be soaked and mis shaped.😆

Exactly what we expected to be fair and that’s the sad state of our club at the moment. Clueless and uninterested in fans! 

Maybe an opportunity to raise some funds for the FLG or the Trust or other worthy fans group who would be able to support the long term future of the club.  If one or other was able to partner up with a printer who could make cardboard copies of the fans (typically £20-25 I believe), the fans could purchase one to populate the seats with a small percentage going into a rainy day fund.  Just a thought.

Archived