iFollow and Refund from the Southend Game

22 hours ago, pcassist said:

Has anybody had the £10.00 refund for the payment to watch the Southend game on the 27th October as promised by them?
I've just Emailed iFollow, let's see if they answer.

Lofty 

My £10 refund has just been paid into my bank account 😎

Got the email saying they were going to refund within two weeks.

Hadn't been refunded by Tuesday, which was two weeks after the game, so e-mailed them chasing it up.

Got an e-mail back saying they said they'd refund within two weeks of their original email, the last day of which is today.

Still haven't got the refund...

20 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Haven't had a refund and haven't asked for one.  Why do I need to ask?  Frankly I cant be bothered, my time is worth more to me than the tenner. 

Perhaps that is what they are counting on?

It would seem so.

50,000 people don't chase it (I know they shouldn't have to) and that's not a bad night's work considering they didn't provide anything like the service they should've.

Probably wouldn't bother me either, if I thought they weren't trying to pull a fast one...

Just had a reply from iFollow saying "Sorry for the delay with this. The refund was processed yesterday (12th November). Please allow up to 21 days for the funds to be processed by your bank. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused". 21x days to process is something of a joke though. We'll see what happens.

14 minutes ago, pcassist said:

Just had a reply from iFollow saying "Sorry for the delay with this. The refund was processed yesterday (12th November). Please allow up to 21 days for the funds to be processed by your bank. Apologies again for any inconvenience this may have caused". 21x days to process is something of a joke though. We'll see what happens.

21 days is indeed a joke. Most BACS transfers seem to be same day these days - especially when coming out of my bank account!! Even cheques (remember them?) can be cleared in far less time. Who is regulating these jokers?

6 hours ago, JoeP said:

It would seem so.

50,000 people don't chase it (I know they shouldn't have to) and that's not a bad night's work considering they didn't provide anything like the service they should've.

Probably wouldn't bother me either, if I thought they weren't trying to pull a fast one...

Seems like legit viewing figures for a Latics match 😂

12 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Seems like legit viewing figures for a Latics match 😂

Well I thought a few might have not bothered after the home defeat to Port Vale..

Guessing it effected every game, innit.

11 hours ago, L1onheartNew said:

I have been writing since July.

Similar then.

The ifollow administration is poor and the match day help is worse and often surly. The only thing better this season is a slightly clearer picture, and less buffering.

The refund I got was on the 22nd July of €24.70. It only showed up on my credit card and was not paid directly into my account. 

Just checked and mine came in yesterday (13/11). I did not contact ifollow but it's back now.

It's just in time to invest it with BetFred (other bookies are available) on a 3-0 win over The Iron today.

Come on you blues.:comeon:

On 11/14/2020 at 11:31 AM, Millibob said:

Just checked and mine came in yesterday (13/11). I did not contact ifollow but it's back now.

It's just in time to invest it with BetFred (other bookies are available) on a 3-0 win over The Iron today.

Come on you blues.:comeon:

Easy come easy go. Or a fool and his money are easily parted ( no offence meant).

3 minutes ago, OldhamAthlete said:

Easy come easy go. Or a fool and his money are easily parted ( no offence meant).

Strange but work got busy and I forgot to put it on on Saturday. I am thinking investing in in Exeter, might have to wait and see  Mo and Barry to select the players after 2.00pm on Saturday. Should be a safe bet after last week!!

Worst company I have ever had to deal with. Sill haven’t been able to get free season access for home matches. I sent numerous emails to Latics and IFollow and am being passed from

Pillar to post each saying that I need to contact the other. Every time you email you have to wait 2 days for a response and they’ve now stopped bothering to respond. My emails to IFollow have now started bouncing back. Not even had a response to my request for a refund for the Southend game so now refusing to purchase any more matches out of principle. I can still watch the home matches by breaking Corvid rules and going to my Dads.  I have now just accepted that the bureaucracy and systems have beat me and contemplating  asking for a refund on my season ticket which might just prompt Latics to contact IFollow on my behalf. Rant over 

Archived