Piergianni

Adams

Whelan

New loan signing

Hart

Bahamboula

Hope

DKD

On one hand I think we are certainties for promotion and on the other I think it could be the worst team I have ever seen us put out...

6 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Leutweiler

Clarke

McGahey

Piergianni

Adams

Whelan

New loan signing

Hart

Bahamboula

Hope

DKD

On one hand I think we are certainties for promotion and on the other I think it could be the worst team I have ever seen us put out...

It’s a squad that says top half is a decent season. More than good to compete, nowhere near enough depth to challenge. 

3 minutes ago, League one forever said:

It’s a squad that says top half is a decent season. More than good to compete, nowhere near enough depth to challenge. 

Is it as good a set as last year?

I'd say McAleney and McCalmont walk into that side and probably Clarke

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Is it as good a set as last year?

I'd say McAleney and McCalmont walk into that side and probably Clarke

It’s different isn’t it. 

So far we’ve replaced goals with solidity, but I think the net result will be similar - bottom third finish. In last season and this our starting 11 was/is somewhere between poor and average, with one exception(Mac)  And in both seasons we had no depth. If Curle can get this wafer thin squad and average at best starting 11 in the top half and handle Mo as his assistant, he will have a done a great job IMO. 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Leutweiler

Clarke

McGahey

Piergianni

Adams

Whelan

New loan signing

Hart

Sweet Prince

Hope

DKD

FTFY

There must be some loans to come in that we don't have to pay for. Why PL and Championship clubs should want clubs to pay for their loan players bugs me. The clubs borrowing them are benefitting, by having a player supposedly superior in class to what they could afford. The club loaning out a player are also benefitting, by their payer gaining valuable experience,, now that they no longer have reserve sides. Surridge is a prime example.

2 hours ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

Leutweiler

Clarke

McGahey

Piergianni

Adams

Whelan

New loan signing

Hart

Bahamboula

Hope

DKD

Leutwieler is a definite upgrade.

Pierrgianni is solid.

Clarke and mgahey cant be worse than clarke and jameson.

Adams, Hart and whelan have all performed well and I think they are solid players.

Bahamboula one of best in division.

Hope knows the league.

So I'd say a lot better than last year overall

22 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

He might be but there's no particular evidence to support it.  He's played 16 games in four seasons

Exactly. How do we know he's an upgrade, we haven't seen him play yet. I don't think KC will throw him in to the 1st. game, whichever trialist he signs will probably start.

3 minutes ago, Crowngreen said:

I will be on the last minute driving up for this game and so need to park close. Does anybody know if the club car park gets full before 2.55 or whether you can park on B and Q without being ticketed . Thanks 

You have had to have a season ticket for the car park last few years at £100 a pop I think

You get ticketed at B & Q

You can park on the hospital car park (not the main one - it is stewarded) for a fiver I think but people have had the aggro of still getting tickets and then having to faff about with the club to get it cancelled in the past

I used to park on the estate on the opposite side of the by-pass until I got my windows smashed

Hope that helps 

5 hours ago, Crowngreen said:

I will be on the last minute driving up for this game and so need to park close. Does anybody know if the club car park gets full before 2.55 or whether you can park on B and Q without being ticketed . Thanks 

The Trust mentioned last night that the club will only be using behind the RRE for the car park and the car park at the back of the North Stand will be opened by Brassbank and all money will go to them...

26 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

The Trust mentioned last night that the club will only be using behind the RRE for the car park and the car park at the back of the North Stand will be opened by Brassbank and all money will go to them...

Makes me sick. 

How much have we made today? 

Not sure, there is a lot of pounds coins, maybe about £800

Right, I’ll wire it to Simon on Monday. 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

44 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Makes me sick. 

How much have we made today? 

Not sure, there is a lot of pounds coins, maybe about £800

Right, I’ll wire it to Simon on Monday. 

I can’t stand the Lemsagems but that twat blitz wants dragging through the town and whipped with every step 

Brooke and Quarmby treating him like some hero on the podcast made me sick 

He is an absolute charlatan 

6 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

You have had to have a season ticket for the car park last few years at £100 a pop I think

You get ticketed at B & Q

You can park on the hospital car park (not the main one - it is stewarded) for a fiver I think but people have had the aggro of still getting tickets and then having to faff about with the club to get it cancelled in the past

I used to park on the estate on the opposite side of the by-pass until I got my windows smashed

Hope that helps 

I’ve never been ticketed on b and q. Just don’t make it obvious. Walk towards the entrance, then double back when the warden isn’t looking at you

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I can’t stand the Lemsagems but that twat blitz wants dragging through the town and whipped with every step 

Brooke and Quarmby treating him like some here on the podcast made me sick 

He an absolute charlatan 

🤣 

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Brooke and Quarmby treating him like some hero on the podcast made me sick 

He is an absolute charlatan 

You'll hear no arguments from me on that one. Can't stand the man...

Archived