Just the badge

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

blitz lied now he is tryna retain shit and build stuff

sauce- none, l completely made it up, but..

Amazing how there is no concern. First it was let's just get rid of ALMO and we'll be happy when club and stadium back together. Now it's fuck the stadium we still don't own, Shez out

I'm amazed that any advisors or due diligence would have allowed Mr Rothwell to buy the club without the asset. Who is to say that Blitz won't move the goalposts now he holds all the cards yet again. Bear in mind Darren Royle knew about Blitz from his previous attempt at bringing a party to buy the club yet he's overseen this and is now in situ as CEO. I pray to God that Frank isn't held to ransom by Blitz but i'd have thought the natural way to do business was to buy the asset first and then buy the club which let's face it was worthless. We should find out soon enough but it is concerning it's gone on longer than was stated and there has been no further update.

6 hours ago, PeteG said:

I'm amazed that any advisors or due diligence would have allowed Mr Rothwell to buy the club without the asset. Who is to say that Blitz won't move the goalposts now he holds all the cards yet again. Bear in mind Darren Royle knew about Blitz from his previous attempt at bringing a party to buy the club yet he's overseen this and is now in situ as CEO. I pray to God that Frank isn't held to ransom by Blitz but i'd have thought the natural way to do business was to buy the asset first and then buy the club which let's face it was worthless. We should find out soon enough but it is concerning it's gone on longer than was stated and there has been no further update.

Probably because you haven't got a clue what you are going on about.

7 hours ago, PeteG said:

Morning Mike. Been wondering where you've been...

10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

How long till this deal for the ground gets over the line.

We all want everything in one place. What's holding this up? Wheres the sauces?

It's going to go through. It was always unrealistic that it would be completed at the same time as the club sale...

7 hours ago, PeteG said:

The club wouldn't exist now if the deal for that hadn't gone through wn it did. 

8 hours ago, PeteG said:

Problem is if we'd have done it that way - let's say the preferred way we wouldn't of had a club to support given the way your pal shitpeas was destroying the place, have you been down to BP lately? Thought not, strange behaviour from a set of realistic fans that.

I have faith in Rothwell and Royle doing what was needed to be done in the order that was necessary at the time to keep the club in existence. I do believe the communication to the fans who are interested in the machinations will be forthcoming when the business is concluded and the owner sees fit that it is all correct and ready to be released to the public.

1 hour ago, Wardie said:

I have faith in Rothwell and Royle doing what was needed to be done in the order that was necessary at the time to keep the club in existence. I do believe the communication to the fans who are interested in the machinations will be forthcoming when the business is concluded and the owner sees fit that it is all correct and ready to be released to the public.

I have faith in new owners. Not Blitz

10 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I have faith in new owners. Not Blitz

I think we need to have faith in the new owners getting everything in place so it's legally binding and it's just the minutiae to be sorted out. I know absolute zilch about these matters and hope that Blitz is in no position to welch on the deal without getting his arse severely and financially kicked.

cannot vouch for the veracity of all of the following but was talking with a director of a company i used to work for who is friends with the Rothwell's and whos farther  had been approached to join a consortium to buy the club and ground . these negotiations had been going on for sometime and were expected to take untill well into the season  when it became apparent that the club were about to go under and would more than likely NOT have been able to fulfill our opening fixtures with the resultant problems this would of caused . at this point the Rothwell's went it alone in buying the club to prevent this happening whilst the deal for the land continues to be negotiated and legally finalized at that point some of the investors from the consortium will come in and join frank . as i say i only have his version of this and no way to corroborate it .

So grateful for Frank coming in and saving us but I think there’s still a lot going on behind the scenes. In his speech before the Dorking match he praised the work the OEC and FLG done so imo I think they will be part of the future at the club. So the smell of Blitz will linger on. 

34 minutes ago, philwhite said:

So grateful for Frank coming in and saving us but I think there’s still a lot going on behind the scenes. In his speech before the Dorking match he praised the work the OEC and FLG done so imo I think they will be part of the future at the club. So the smell of Blitz will linger on. 

Really??  So anyone who worked in any way with Blitz stinks?? 

Archived