Signing & Player Rumours

11 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Remember the uproar when the previous owner interfered in transfers...

Ridiculous comparison. Its is slap bang in the owner/ceo remit to look after the reputation of the club.

Previous owner, well his brother, was deciding who should be brought in and who shouldnt based on footballing ability.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, trickyrickyholden said:

Ridiculous comparison. Its is slap bang in the owner/ceo remit to look after the reputation of the club.

Previous owner, well his brother, was deciding who should be brought in and who shouldnt based on footballing ability.

I'm not sure many players under ALMO were signed on footballing ability

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Plenty being released next week. Farewell our Canadian dream. One or two I'd keep but those worrying about the clubs food bill can sleep well.

Luamba and Porter included? Looked to be a 'bomb squad' all together in the gym the other day which included Leutwiler - Jeffers patrolling round to check if they were doing anything.

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

I've recommended 2 from the EPL u21s, both available on loan I understand, been very impressed with them and big futures IMO.

Still waiting for this Everton influx we were told to expect due to Unsworth links (not by you, before you start)...

1 hour ago, LaticsLegend said:

Luamba and Porter included? Looked to be a 'bomb squad' all together in the gym the other day which included Leutwiler - Jeffers patrolling round to check if they were doing anything.

Not sure on Porter but Lumaba, Stobbs, Windass, Leutwiler, Da Silva, Angol and J Clarke are gone.

Archived