FA Cup draw

Just now, BP1960 said:

@PhilChester He was one of my recommendations to Oldham very early in the season. I know lots of scouts have looked at him since.

Ah okay, yes we have a number of good young players that we will be lucky to keep if they carry on progressing as they are now.

Like Oldham, injuries have killed us in the first months of the season.

Just now, PhilChester said:

Ah okay, yes we have a number of good young players that we will be lucky to keep if they carry on progressing as they are now.

Like Oldham, injuries have killed us in the first months of the season.

@PhilChesterWould be interesting to compare him with another centre back the same age Adam Crowther in your league at Kings Lynn.

Sounds like they'd make a great centre back pairing in the future.

2 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

@PhilChesterWould be interesting to compare him with another centre back the same age Adam Crowther in your league at Kings Lynn.

Sounds like they'd make a great centre back pairing in the future.

When the two young CH play we have a solid pairing, Matty Williams is the other young lad. We are fortunate to be able to mix up the CH pairings with two experienced players in Kev Roberts and Alex Kenyon.

17 minutes ago, PhilChester said:

No time limit on B&Q? Happy days, thanks.

some signs went up once but lve been parking there for over 20 years and only one 'fine' which l didnt pay and nothing happened.

save the worry use the official car park.

fuckinell lve jus realised lve had a driving licence for 25 years 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

some signs went up once but lve been parking there for over 20 years and only one 'fine' which l didnt pay and nothing happened.

Is that all 🤣🤣🤣 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

I got a ticket for leaving my car on a railway car park in Wigan a few years back (left wallet at home and needed to get the train to London for work).

I also ignored it and eventually it went away

Got a company car now so wouldn't work as they'd pay it eventually and deduct it from my pay 

Edited by Chaddyexile84

27 minutes ago, PhilChester said:

When the two young CH play we have a solid pairing, Matty Williams is the other young lad. We are fortunate to be able to mix up the CH pairings with two experienced players in Kev Roberts and Alex Kenyon.

Are you travelling alone @PhilChester ?

19 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I got a ticket for leaving my car on a railway car park in Wigan a few years back (left wallet at home and needed to get the train to London for work).

I also ignored it and eventually it went away

Got a company car now so wouldn't work as they'd pay it eventually and deduct it from my pay 

bastards!!

l've just cost you lot (if you pay your tv licence) £3000 by ignoring three fines

tryna prove a point that it would be easier for them to just pay my fines direct 

lm not exactly succeeding in this current endevour 🤣🤣

55 minutes ago, PhilChester said:

How's Kurt Willoughby doing for you Phil? I watched him several times a few years ago when he was about 20, recommended him on here iirc, he was scoring 1 in 2 then. He was quick and mobile not the tallest but an eye for goal, Fylde took him when they were NL and he got a bad knee injury, not sure if he's come back the same player I suspect he will cause us problems Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing if he's progressed.

6 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

How's Kurt Willoughby doing for you Phil? I watched him several times a few years ago when he was about 20, recommended him on here iirc, he was scoring 1 in 2 then. He was quick and mobile not the tallest but an eye for goal, Fylde took him when they were NL and he got a bad knee injury, not sure if he's come back the same player I suspect he will cause us problems Saturday and I'm looking forward to seeing if he's progressed.

Some player at our level, 4 in 10 league games. But him and Cole Hall are striking up a decent partnership.

Sold the initial 1100 tickets now.

1 minute ago, PhilChester said:

Some player at our level, 4 in 10 league games. But him and Cole Hall are striking up a decent partnership.

Sold the initial 1100 tickets now.

Great effort I expected around 1000 but it looks like you may double that, travel quite well locally and I suspect a few will be making a day of it. 

• Like 1