FA Cup draw

Just now, disjointed said:

Makes up for our league games being on a Tuesday, good place to booze round the town centre, the market area has some top food and drink outlets. (probably get moved for television now) 

Was there any 4th qualifying matches live on TV last season? I thought all that only started at the first round? Were many last season played on the Sunday? It'd be typical GMP nonsense to move it to Sunday. 

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Makes up for our league games being on a Tuesday, good place to booze round the town centre, the market area has some top food and drink outlets. (probably get moved for television now) 

League game there this season is on Easter Monday. 

2 hours ago, johnboy said:

alty website-all ticket.£20 and £15 conseesions-robbers

They're selling tickets for a day to ST holders today and on open sale from tomorrow. I would like to think we'd offer our own supporters the same courtesy.

There's also an ominous passive aggressive statement for any Latics fans thinking of diving in the home ends:

And please remember, these ticket details apply to home fans only. Oldham will be responsible for selling their allocation of tickets to their supporters, and any Oldham fans found in the home end will be ejected from the ground.

Dead Mans Shoes Not Frightened GIF - Dead Mans Shoes Not Frightened Not  Scared - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I notice 247TV broadcast some FA Cup matches live last Satuday and some replays tonight. The charge for the Hartlepool v  Chester match was £7 and advertised on Chester's official website.

So hopefully the Newport v Latics match will be covered too.

Edited by BP1960

On 10/5/2023 at 1:16 PM, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

They're selling tickets for a day to ST holders today and on open sale from tomorrow. I would like to think we'd offer our own supporters the same courtesy.

There's also an ominous passive aggressive statement for any Latics fans thinking of diving in the home ends:

Dead Mans Shoes Not Frightened GIF - Dead Mans Shoes Not Frightened Not  Scared - Discover & Share GIFs

😂

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone purchased tickets for this and struggling to find the tickets? I had to sign up to Newport ticketing, bought 2 tickets and selected print at home option. I’ve had email confirmation of purchasing the tickets but not received the actual tickets. Logged in to account on Newport site and similar story, it shows a purchase of them, but tickets nowhere to be seen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daniel said:

Has anyone purchased tickets for this and struggling to find the tickets? I had to sign up to Newport ticketing, bought 2 tickets and selected print at home option. I’ve had email confirmation of purchasing the tickets but not received the actual tickets. Logged in to account on Newport site and similar story, it shows a purchase of them, but tickets nowhere to be seen. 

Mine were attached in a file on the email that you opened and then printed, hope this helps. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, daniel said:

Got mine okay 👍just printed it out this morning 

4 hours ago, daniel said:

It's a shame they don't give you the e-ticket option. I've gone with picking them up from the ticket office at Rodney Parade.

Is storm Ciaran likely to put the game in doubt anyway? 

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

It's a shame they don't give you the e-ticket option. I've gone with picking them up from the ticket office at Rodney Parade.

Is storm Ciaran likely to put the game in doubt anyway? 

I think you can use the print at home option for e-tickets.

6 hours ago, South West Blue said:

Mine were attached in a file on the email that you opened and then printed, hope this helps. 

5 hours ago, philwhite said:

Got mine okay 👍just printed it out this morning 

Thanks. Decided to ring them, and they confirmed for whatever reason they weren’t attached in the email. Managed to sort it though, and they’ve printed them for me to pick up. 

• Like 3