FA Cup draw

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Ticket prices are alright for this. It's still a nope from me, but fair play to Royle Jnr for this wise decision...

Not really interested in whether or not you are going to this game to be honest…

I’m more interested in what the actual prices are - so I thought I’d post them below:

Tickets

Admission has been agreed by both clubs and is as follows:

• Adults - £12
  • Concessions (O65/U21) - £5
  • U7s - Free

Tickets will be available to purchase on the day of the game at no increase, with all the stands open at Boundary Park for the fixture.

Season tickets holders will be able to secure their usual reserved seat when booking.

Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Friday 7 October online, in person from the Ticket Office and over the phone on 0161 785 5150. 

😃

3 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Not really interested in whether or not you are going to this game to be honest…

I’m more interested in what the actual prices are - so I thought I’d post them below:

Tickets

Admission has been agreed by both clubs and is as follows:

• Adults - £12
  • Concessions (O65/U21) - £5
  • U7s - Free

Tickets will be available to purchase on the day of the game at no increase, with all the stands open at Boundary Park for the fixture.

Season tickets holders will be able to secure their usual reserved seat when booking.

Tickets will go on sale from 10am on Friday 7 October online, in person from the Ticket Office and over the phone on 0161 785 5150. 

😃

Why not a straight tenner rather than piss arsing about with change?