FA Cup draw

20 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Is there a replay for this or is it straight to penalties...?

Chester won in a replay last round,  so I would say yes. 

I think rounds 3 and 4 proper, replays have been scrapped due to the world Cup.

Edited by Lags

22 hours ago, PhilChester said:

Chester are knocking on a thousand tickets sold so far. I would say we will have 1750-2000 there on Saturday.

That wasn’t intended as a disrespectful comment btw. We’re shite at the minute so I can’t see very many tipping up for an extra dose of despair down at BP. Nothing to do with the oppo 

8 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

That wasn’t intended as a disrespectful comment btw. We’re shite at the minute so I can’t see very many tipping up for an extra dose of despair down at BP. Nothing to do with the oppo 

None taken! 

If you look at our history you will see that we are very use to being down in the dumps with horrendous owners, we are fan owned now which is great but has its limitations.

That said we have a lad who was on the terraces for years now managing the team, we are finally (mainly) pulling in the same direction itching for a modicum of success!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PhilChester said:

None taken! 

If you look at our history you will see that we are very use to being down in the dumps with horrendous owners, we are fan owned now which is great but has its limitations.

That said we have a lad who was on the terraces for years now managing the team, we are finally (mainly) pulling in the same direction itching for a modicum of success!

Good luck to you, apart from the game against us, having been through all this with Latics I really understand what clubs like yourselves have had to put up with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, PhilChester said:

None taken! 

How's young Harrison Burke doing @PhilChester