FA Cup draw

32 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Looks like Chester fans have snapped up the remaining tickets in the away end? Could get messy in there if so 

You'd hope the Chester ticket site would be able to identify their own fans who've purchased tickets in there. Right?

33 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

You'd hope the Chester ticket site would be able to identify their own fans who've purchased tickets in there. Right?

Chester ticket office emailed me today querying if I had purchased tickets in the correct end as I have a Welsh address. Saying that, if I didn’t respond what they going to do then ? 

2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Chester ticket office emailed me today querying if I had purchased tickets in the correct end as I have a Welsh address. Saying that, if I didn’t respond what they going to do then ? 

Cancel the QR code?

Is anybody optimistic about this one, expecting a win..a draw at best? I've had the optimism beaten out of me, I'm afraid and will not relax until the team climbs the league away from danger. On the one hand, I want the fixtures to come as soon as possible, on the other  I dread the outcomes.

18 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm obviously glad it's in TV but there is no way on this earth that this match should be on ahead of some others in the 1st round...

Frankie goes to Hollywood from Hollinwood?😆

Edited by BP1960

On 10/20/2022 at 3:21 PM, BP1960 said:

With a rail strike on that day many who could have gone will now be able to watch it.

Rail strike is on the 5th, trains will probably still be buggered on the 6th, though. Especially with an early kick off and Sunday trains.