FA Cup draw

14 minutes ago, True Tic said:

Oh I know, still the best for me though 

So, since the pinch me season, does anyone have a favourite stand out cup tie. For me it was Forest away 3-2, watching Jose that day standing over the free kick I have never been so sure that a goal was going to be scored, the scenes that day were amazing, and it led to further great Cup ties that year. It felt like we were on the start of a return to a higher league. How wrong could I have been. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, disjointed said:

So, since the pinch me season, does anyone have a favourite stand out cup tie. For me it was Forest away 3-2, watching Jose that day standing over the free kick I have never been so sure that a goal was going to be scored, the scenes that day were amazing, and it led to further great Cup ties that year. It felt like we were on the start of a return to a higher league. How wrong could I have been. 

Has to be the 3-2 v Liverpool, Gerrard, Suarez and all. I can still see the Chaddy End crossbar shaking from Gerrard's shot, you knew it was going to be our day 😆

1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Has to be the 3-2 v Liverpool, Gerrard, Suarez and all. I can still see the Chaddy End crossbar shaking from Gerrard's shot, you knew it was going to be our day 😆

And I won strike it lucky and got to meet Flintoff.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 6:50 PM, True Tic said:

FA cup, Stoke Victoria ground . Darren Beckford header. They had Toddy Orlygssen ( spelt wrong I’m sure) and were all over us. It was a sprint out of the ground after the game. 

Yes - that was the night match where some Stoke thugs badly beat up a clearly disabled Latics fan - hated the fuckers ever since - scum fans.

lno you love a pub related anecdote that possibly only flirts with the truth, so did you know that late 80's early 90's when everyone was pilling and lovin each other? in stoke they were all still pilling, but instead of it making them focus on dancing and or loving it focused them into more intense fighting.

weird cunts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

lno you love a pub related anecdote that possibly only flirts with the truth, so did you know that late 80's early 90's when everyone was pilling and lovin each other? in stoke they were all still pilling, but instead of it making them focus on dancing and or loving it focused them into more intense fighting.

weird cunts.

Shit dids.

• Like 2

On 10/13/2022 at 6:50 PM, True Tic said:

FA cup, Stoke Victoria ground . Darren Beckford header. They had Toddy Orlygssen ( spelt wrong I’m sure) and were all over us. It was a sprint out of the ground after the game

The same season as we beat Bolton after being poor all game

On 10/10/2022 at 10:48 AM, BP1960 said:

@PhilChester He was one of my recommendations to Oldham very early in the season. I know lots of scouts have looked at him since.

Hi BP what did you think about Harrison yesterday? I thought he and Matt y Williams alongside him were solid, mad to think our keeper and back four are all 21 or under and that explains why they looked nervous in the first 20.

19 minutes ago, PhilChester said:

Hi BP what did you think about Harrison yesterday? I thought he and Matt y Williams alongside him were solid, mad to think our keeper and back four are all 21 or under and that explains why they looked nervous in the first 20.

Thought your keeper struggled as did the left back, other three were solid enough though.

18 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Chester v Wrexham should be tasty. Let the dick heads ruin the day. 

I'd have thought the last place we want to go is Blyth, renowned giant killers...although we are hardly giants.